4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

hahequ

Apr 17, 2022
great game honestly with pretty strong writing and dialogue in comparison to other games of this genre
I like the fact that you sometimes cant predict what choices might be fatal tho at the same time it might get annoying if only 1 answer doesnt get you fatal vored

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
great game honestly with pretty strong writing and dialogue in comparison to other games of this genre
I like the fact that you sometimes cant predict what choices might be fatal tho at the same time it might get annoying if only 1 answer doesnt get you fatal vored
what vore doesnt lead to an end?

Delgorlord

Jul 7, 2021
Make a way to only auto save 1 no 3 auto save is too many it keeps crash when passing throughout town but it automatically save before crash still not stable yet plus make a way to show quest way marker its confusing were to go plus make an inn to sleep.

Raijinjin

Mar 18, 2019
some only eat yah without any new scenes but the new demon lady, the guy with the horns and the ginger girl there are new sex and vore scenes
Also new scene with the shy nun(Susan) if you lose to her at cards as a woman. (non vore)

hgffdh

Feb 26, 2018
Game has case sensitivity issues on Linux but nothing a few ln -s cannot fix. Trap MC, femdom, futas, all the good stuff, but dont like the scat undertones even if its referred to as "fertilizer". Vore is tolerable but could do with less burping as well. Farting, burping, pissing, why do developers often ruin otherwise perfectly hot games with that disgusting shit?

Reactions: qm5201314

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
how do i turn alice into a futa?
Just do all her interaction then meet the Alchemist in the Lamia city, eventually she will ask you to make a contract whit her to sell potions, once the contract is done wait a bit and come back and she'll have tried some of the potions she got to make sure they work.

Reactions: ForIHaveSinned

Anderus1984

Jan 3, 2021
Maybe I do something wrong, I just start playing this game, but seems I whenever I lose to any npc, there is only game over message when mc endup in stomack of monster girl and that it. Also I tried to see what will be the end if I continue to work in milking lady from Holy Union in center of the town, but even then there was just game over message aside from oral scenes during work sequence (kind a hoped for scene where she take mc home and claim his anal virginity XD)

May 5, 2021
Maybe I do something wrong, I just start playing this game, but seems I whenever I lose to any npc, there is only game over message when mc endup in stomack of monster girl and that it. Also I tried to see what will be the end if I continue to work in milking lady from Holy Union in center of the town, but even then there was just game over message aside from oral scenes during work sequence (kind a hoped for scene where she take mc home and claim his anal virginity XD)
so, the game is currently early, that's kind of to be expected, there's currently three scenes for failing the game, two male one female, male for the demoness(specifically the one at the bar counter), female for the bull dude, a tail vore and a bj, the animation for the bj is quite nice, and male for the ginger cowgirl, with anal vore.

Reactions: Anderus1984
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes