4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
no it says to come back AFTER she is done devouring the person but no matter what I do she NEVER wakes up or even moves
I think I figured it out. Talk to her while female, she will tell you to come back after she has finished her meal. Go finish the last "quest" and talk sara at the lamia place. When she tells you that you have enough gifts tell her that you arnt ready to go yet THEN go back to Helen. This has worked for me every time.

Reper

Nov 16, 2018
I think I figured it out. Talk to her while female, she will tell you to come back after she has finished her meal. Go finish the last "quest" and talk sara at the lamia place. When she tells you that you have enough gifts tell her that you arnt ready to go yet THEN go back to Helen. This has worked for me every time.
OMG THANK YOU IT WORKED

Oct 17, 2020
Id wait for more content, dont get me wrong i enjoy the game but the amount of time it takes to make acouple scenes is easy to see right off the bat for the time waiting, Ill check in at like 3.0 maybe but i will give them props for a kinda cg

tremorq

May 30, 2023
Need a hero with 0.2.6 too ! I recommend checking the artist out they put out some short comics related to Among cults in their aryion I know it's not the same thing but it pretty good stuff !

Reactions: judo456
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes