4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
Is their some reason why there's always a skip in version? like what happened to 2.2 and 2.4 are they like test builds that don't get published.

Oct 17, 2020
My friend said only 3 scenes have been added Id wait for more content. They said one with futa alice, fem mc helen and bertha, and some fairies. Ps no I cant post it bc they want me to pay for the file.

guest424

Sep 18, 2023
My friend said only 3 scenes have been added Id wait for more content. They said one with futa alice, fem mc helen and bertha, and some fairies. Ps no I cant post it bc they want me to pay for the file.
Okay, bruh wait all of this month only for this.

When the game gonna be on patreon i gonna could give it to every one free and the same for the dev log but i need to wait the war in Ukraine stop before and they can use patreon or boosty but i need the end of the war for that.

Reactions: forkk

KnightRun

Mar 11, 2021
save that have been posted here earlier literally has 0 h-scenes. Can please anyone share a full gallery save?

cnmrct5

Apr 15, 2023
how to trigger the drunk helen cutscene while being a female? because after talking to her nothing happens and she just says *HIC* after

tremorq

May 30, 2023
how to trigger the drunk helen cutscene while being a female? because after talking to her nothing happens and she just says *HIC* after
same problem here I did everything except that I talked to her before,during and after she ate that guy as a girl (even tried talking to her first as a boy and transforming in front of her) and even tried giving her the potion and yet nothing :/

tremorq

May 30, 2023
OH YEAH if anyone is having problems being eaten by the farries as a girl (the game kept crashing for me) smash the "wron" key to skip the cutscene youll be able to see it full later on the gallery

May 5, 2021
same problem here I did everything except that I talked to her before,during and after she ate that guy as a girl (even tried talking to her first as a boy and transforming in front of her) and even tried giving her the potion and yet nothing :/
so, the answer is to go and pass some time, by getting gifts for later, or just faffing about, with like doing the foxes little errand to have a trade agreement with the alchemist(the scene the fox gives you as a 'reward' has two scenes, one for male, and one for female, only minor difference) then going to the spot where helen would be standing after the scene she does with you as male, she would be standing there after some time, then you can do the helen scene.

OH YEAH if anyone is having problems being eaten by the farries as a girl (the game kept crashing for me) smash the "wron" key to skip the cutscene youll be able to see it full later on the gallery
my solution was to restart the game, it fixed itself after that, also as a bonus, the reason I believe it has that problem is because the faries give you a second chance for not getting eaten as you are just that thicc as a girl in comparison.

Fr4nk1904

May 24, 2020
I'm having a problem with the game, every time the protagonist is devoured by a character causing Game Over, the images from the respective scene are not unlocked in the Memories, I know they are them because I used a save editor to know which images and scenes I was letting it go.

forkk

Nov 25, 2020
First, talk to Helen as a woman when she is drunk, then change the scene or map frequently, as Mr. Avid Hentai Watcher said, and do other things, the purpose of this is to get Helen to wake up from her drunk state, and then talk to her as a woman, which I did.

I am using machine translation, please understand.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes