4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
Trying to get the sleeping with Hope scene. Anyone know how to get that one?
ok so turns out after the "defeating harpy scene," going back with valentine to the church you are not required to talk to lisa right in front of you. you can either choose to sleep with lisa, valentine, or hope. HOPE this helps gufufu
EDIT: make sure you are at max hearts

tremorq

May 30, 2023
alright, I give, I have no idea where this anal vore is at, is there something I'm missing or have forgotten? or did I just not read the dialogue of the sex scene with the girl with a guy in her belly?
Get Helen to hate your guts by giving her gifts she hates after she digested the drunk guy that was in her belly when she fucked you.

May 5, 2021
Get Helen to hate your guts by giving her gifts she hates after she digested the drunk guy that was in her belly when she fucked you.
so, when do I give her the gifts? cause there's the bit at the party, when you can give her something, but that's the end of the version, getting swooped away by a fallen, when can I give her gifts?

Rennie245

Jan 15, 2023
How does that work? she falls aspleep after she's done digesting the guy and just won't wake up.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes