4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

xccm1wgt

Jul 22, 2018
anyone figure out how to sleep in the laminas tail?
The easiest way to get it is to get full romance with Valentine as soon as you can (2 meats before merchant pass and 3 meats for the amazonian bra during the champion quest) and then progress with the game normally. During her tour, I think I answered all her favorable questions just in case as well. At some point, she'll have the conversation with you for it and the scene will trigger.
how do you marry bertha
To marry Bertha, you'll need to have found the maid's headress and do all the "Work" scenes until you get the maid's uniform. After that point, I did some work as a maid but dunno if it's required. From there, progress in the game until you change your gender, talked with Sam at the hospital, then talked with the alchemist again and got the pregnancy warning. Head back to Bertha and your scene should trigger.

Trying to get the sleeping with Hope scene. Anyone know how to get that one?

guest424

Sep 18, 2023
Can someone share the latest update? please
I like this game a lot
:=)
I know a website who can give free access to boosty content but he dont work with opera vpn so maybe someone who is in another country can help us its called kemono party

guest424

Sep 18, 2023
I know a website who can give free access to boosty content but he dont work with opera vpn so maybe someone who is in another country can help us its called kemono party
put boosty in service if anyone want help

guest424

Sep 18, 2023
I was able to find it after digging a bit, I found it on some korean site. Boosty is not supported for me so I couldn't buy it

I will post future versions here if I am able to get them
Please what is your korean site we need you again

hentaifelf

Mar 26, 2018
they need to have a us hosted link since the download from boosty is going to take a whopping 7 fucking hours. I got to be at work during that time frame so I'll post the download way later

tremorq

May 30, 2023
they need to have a us hosted link since the download from boosty is going to take a whopping 7 fucking hours. I got to be at work during that time frame so I'll post the download way later

No prob take your time ! Doing Gods work bless you

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes