4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

tremorq

May 30, 2023
So ! I managed to sleep ON the laminas tail making me have all the scenes I don't know how to post the save file tho when I figure out I'll post it :3 until then I'm very hyped for the next version and will get every scene when it comes out since this game has a lot of my fav kinks

As I said before I am excited for the next update and hope version 0.2.3 comes here soon<3

Reactions: voravore

123bandit

Aug 6, 2021
So ! I managed to sleep ON the laminas tail making me have all the scenes I don't know how to post the save file tho when I figure out I'll post it :3 until then I'm very hyped for the next version and will get every scene when it comes out since this game has a lot of my fav kinks

As I said before I am excited for the next update and hope version 0.2.3 comes here soon<3
upload save file to mega.nz works

cursedmonk

Sep 9, 2022
hey im stuck: (ive gotten to the part where its about to become dark and i cant find anything to interact with) Thanks for the help

tremorq

May 30, 2023
hey im stuck: (ive gotten to the part where its about to become dark and i cant find anything to interact with) Thanks for the help
You need to either
1-answer everything correctly
2-befriend enough hearts on any of the cow girls
3-sleep on the bench

cursedmonk

Sep 9, 2022
I'm sorry, but even with the merchant's pass, the lamia in the forest doesn't let me through. I am pretty sure I've tried every available avenue, but I still haven't figured out a way to get past her.
dose anyone know yet?

tremorq

May 30, 2023
We really need a hero for the latest update I would love to support this game bcs it really is turning into my fav NSFW projects but I do not trust boosty AT ALL with my credit card info lol

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
Wow... Well! This is unexpected! This is a first for me, actually!

Hello right back at you, fellow. (y)

This must be your first time making a game for public consumption.
Or at least one that managed to gain this much attention...
If you are who you say you are, then I can understand that you're talking about me directly, I'm the one who talked about money & gave my criticisms in accordance to my personal tastes, how it's a waste of money, etc... :rolleyes:

Well? First & foremost? I owe you an apology...
Seriously, pay me no mind, I'm actually quite charming when you get to know me. I swear. :coffee:
(Just ask anyone here who knows me)
What I said was harsh & I'm sorry, I'll delete those comments.

I'm a little anhedonic. It's a curse, I know.
And yeah... I tend to refuse to pay until I see the finalized product, I've been tricked before, so I've grown cynical. But that's not your fault & you don't deserve to be on the receiving end of it. I'm very glad you made contact.
And the source of the frustration is more regarding the text. (I usually just... HATE reading too much & not seeing enough)
I can guarantee you, nobody here is being all that serious. So don't take us so seriously. Okay?

As Metalkick said.
I think the whole... Frustration & rudeness just comes with the territory.
These servers, for the most part, just end up being to vent personal frustrations. I have some experience with game development & PR & I think you're gonna need to learn that these things just... Happen... There's not much people can do. No matter how big or small you are. Especially with an incomplete game.
This is as much kindness as you're gonna get from people around the internet, unfortunately. :cautious:

You can ask the mods to take it down, I'm not sure they will, but... You know what? I hope they do, you deserve it. This is your first major project, after all, you shouldn't be discouraged this way. Especially considering how ambitious & hard-working you've all been.

And! If you want my true opinions & thoughts on your game?
You are doing very impressive work so far, the art is very beautiful, especially the sprite backgrounds & CG. The dialogue is solid & the story is very interesting, funny, cute & enthralling.
For someone who's small, starting out, you're developing VERY FAST & you're gaining a LOT of attention. Congratulations are in order, I've never seen this amount of dedication from any team.
Your auto-save system has aided a lot.
It takes a while to walk around from place to place, so the map was a very good idea.
That said?
It feels like your sprite artist has lost some steam, I can see some repeated sprites given a slight makeover. (Like the fox & the futa)
I really think you would probably gain a lot from drawing the vore sprites themselves. (I am willing to do this for you, myself, for free, that hasn't changed. ;) Think of it as a way for me to make it up to you)
View attachment 2803872 View attachment 2803871 View attachment 2803874 View attachment 2803873 View attachment 2803875
And I think you would only stand to gain from actually drawing the vore more often, rather than just pre-vore & post vore, with a black screen & some text in between (Come on now :sneaky:)
Overall, I'm sorry, I won't criticize you any longer, you're doing great work, keep it up, if you'd like my assistance? Contact me.
If you're still mad & not interested, no hard feelings, I understand, & I wish you luck.
I killed this game didn't I?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes