4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

BokkoBokko

Dec 18, 2022
I think I got Lisa's good ending scene directly after the false angels quest resolved? It dropped me off right next to her and the event triggered when I talked to her (I had full hearts with her before the event). She had me drink a strength potion, and that was also when the alchemist started selling new potions (although I hadn't bought one yet) so maybe that's the trigger?
What can I give lisa to max her out? she won't accept another apple or theocracy book so I'm not sure what's needed at this point

Dec 12, 2019
I've tried the game. It's pretty good for what is apparently a demo. But i can't seem to get all of the content so i'll ask. Anyone has a walkthrough/guide of the game or a full save? It'd be very much appreciated for those like me that can't find how to get mosts scenes. Or just don't want to try and search Kek

Reactions: Damien Rocks

balitz Method

Jan 30, 2018
Other than the frequent crashing it's quite good. I always say that the mark of a good game is that it can spark interest even if you don't like the main fetish. Vore does nothing for me but with a couple of the scenes I got a strong whiff of the appeal. Plus there's plenty of other things even if the scenes themselves are short.

Reactions: Damien Rocks

Unlraniks

Jul 2, 2020
Other than the frequent crashing it's quite good. I always say that the mark of a good game is that it can spark interest even if you don't like the main fetish. Vore does nothing for me but with a couple of the scenes I got a strong whiff of the appeal. Plus there's plenty of other things even if the scenes themselves are short.
Gotta agree, it's the first time I've ever seen a sudden switch to a normal rpg maker view and been genuinely intrigued. Plus, the characters are quite nice. Only thing I wish is that there was actually a way to get more items/money and get all the scenes, since quite a few get locked off if you buy poorly.

bigAl11

Jan 12, 2021
I am terribly sorry but how does one progress in this game. I have maxed out my "friendship value" with mei (aka 10 flower bouquets), but on one side i can't get past the lamia in the forest, and on the other side, the minotaur priestess tells me that she sadly can't let me through. What can I do?

Raijinjin

Mar 18, 2019
You need to get into the lamia city first (buy a merchant pass from the fox girl).

Last edited:

bigAl11

Jan 12, 2021
You need to get into the lamia city first (buy a merchant pass from the fox girl).
Any news about the game on boosty (it doesn't open for me).
I'm sorry, but even with the merchant's pass, the lamia in the forest doesn't let me through. I am pretty sure I've tried every available avenue, but I still haven't figured out a way to get past her.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
I'm sorry, but even with the merchant's pass, the lamia in the forest doesn't let me through. I am pretty sure I've tried every available avenue, but I still haven't figured out a way to get past her.
if I recall its been awhile since I have played but you have to feed her until shes full you can buy meat or some sort of food in the city

Reactions: bigAl11
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes