4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Raijinjin

Mar 18, 2019
I'm sorry, but even with the merchant's pass, the lamia in the forest doesn't let me through. I am pretty sure I've tried every available avenue, but I still haven't figured out a way to get past her.
You are not suppose to speak to the lamia in the forest(leave her alone for now), I was talking about the lamia who guards the city.

tremorq

May 30, 2023
Man I'm really liking this one I hope the updates come here soon. Vore is a such an untaped genre and they are nailing it.

Reactions: Chaotyx

voravore

Jul 13, 2023
I hope someone shares the latest update of the game, I like it a lot, unfortunately it does not accept my card in boosty

ixcez

Nov 26, 2018
So managed to unlock most scenes but while checking the tower of memories I noticed there was an option to marry Bertha and I haven't been able to trigger it. I know that there is a girlfriend/slave ending where you just do her work option until the MC becomes addicted to her cum and agree's, you can also become her maid by doing the same but having found the maid headband and showing it to her but how do you get the marriage scene? Does it require using the gender bender potion first and then trigger the addiction?

Raijinjin

Mar 18, 2019
I think you have to talk to her after drinking the gender change potion. (not sure since I haven't unlocked it myself).

Oct 17, 2020
So for the update it doesnt really continue the story only some scenes were added which were for Helen, Alice, Kerry and Athena. Also to sleep in valentine get her hearts maxed then talk to her.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes