4.20 star(s) 17 Votes
Nov 19, 2021
Understandable, the vore in this one in particular is sub-par.
Without context you'd probably never tell the difference between that or just a character being weirdly pregnant.
Always hated that kind of thing.

I did enjoy some of the sprite scenes, it's a shame they've been seemingly discontinued.
The sex scene with the lamia in the forest for instance was neat.
I'm actually a sprite artist myself, hell, if I could contact them I'd probably work for them.
As much as I, as an aspiring pixel artist myself would encourage you to do so, I would suggest avoiding doing that.

On the original forum where the developers posted this game, on three seperate threads I will add, they never responded to any messages and almost immediately buggered off to Patreon. A gut instinct from having seen a fair share of scummy developers and/or scumbag devs screamed that they would be similar; disappointing to know I was right but not upset that that's the case.

• Wow
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
As much as I, as an aspiring pixel artist myself would encourage you to do so, I would suggest avoiding doing that.

On the original forum where the developers posted this game, on three seperate threads I will add, they never responded to any messages and almost immediately buggered off to Patreon. A gut instinct from having seen a fair share of scummy developers and/or scumbag devs screamed that they would be similar; disappointing to know I was right but not upset that that's the case.
Thanks for the heads up mate. (y)

gourd_guy

Apr 9, 2021
Where do I go in this? The vore stuff is not to my taste but I like the art style and some of the stuff in here is decent. I tried the theocracy but the snake just ate me after the meat, I went to the holy union but the nun says to come back tomorrow. No idea where to go.

Metalkick

Mar 22, 2020
Man, that's some great PR.

I can definitely understand the frustration on your part, it's fine to address some of the stuff and clear the air. Props for wanting to do that. If you know the worth of your craft, then that's good. If people shit on your game, you should probably avoid reacting to those kind of comments. Responding to volatile comments with other volatile comments might not be the way to go. That's just a recipe for people to double down on unjust criticism and also give you an aneurysm from reading further posts.

Wish you the best, I don't really catch up with this thread, but that's definitely quite the message to get in the notifications. With all due respect.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Well, hello fellows. I'm one of the game developers - though I mostly work on pixel art in the game - and I'm shocked a bit by what you are writing down here. Okay, you won't respect us and the work we did. You're deciding somehow what should we ask money for. But why the heck do you think you're allowed to use someone's work for free and say something rude like this? Your groundless criticism which is based almost entirely on your personal preferences brings nothing but toxicity to game development. Who do you think you are to calculate other people's money? Lol, please, guys come and make your own games for free and try to read something rough like this about you and your work on the Internet. You are very impolite people.

As a note - we as a team always ask our subscribers in the discord server for feedback, and every update - every time we ask about what people like / don't like, we try to implement it and fix our errors. Because these people pay us money for our work and their opinion is important to us. What I read here is just a… Swamp of rudeness and idiocy. Last few pages especially. But there's still plenty of good and polite comments. Our writer was reading this comment section from time to time - he always pays attention to everything said about the game.

I also will ask moderators to remove the uploaded here version because we upload publicly only Demo version on itch and what is uploaded here now is still under the paywall.

I am usually not writing any comments because I prefer spending my time working than arguing with strangers on the internet. But this situation is just out of hand for me.

It is our point of view and we won't take part in any further discussion here. Good luck to you.
Homie it a piracy internet forum, take everything here with a grain of salt. Keep making your game how you want to :)

puhhhel

Jul 26, 2023
Man, that's some great PR.

I can definitely understand the frustration on your part, it's fine to address some of the stuff and clear the air. Props for wanting to do that. If you know the worth of your craft, then that's good. If people shit on your game, you should probably avoid reacting to those kind of comments. Responding to volatile comments with other volatile comments might not be the way to go. That's just a recipe for people to double down on unjust criticism and also give you an aneurysm from reading further posts.

Wish you the best, I don't really catch up with this thread, but that's definitely quite the message to get in the notifications. With all due respect.
Homie it a piracy internet forum, take everything here with a grain of salt. Keep making your game how you want to :)
Thank you very much for understanding <3 i really appreciate it

Wulfgrum

Sep 17, 2018
Found a bug where if you are small and do the alchemist quest to try the potion you are stuck with both effects as you aren't allowed to drink either potion

kiDRetadoR

May 17, 2020
So, I am having a very hard time triggering the following scenes in the game:

Valentine:

.- Scene 3
.- Scene 7
.- Scene 8

I can't seem to trigger the sleeping on her tail scene in the slightest. Even though I have tried decreasing and increasing her love towards the main character more than once, and have left the areas more than once as well to try and trigger it. Nothing I do seems to work, and I'm assuming to get Scene 7 and 8, I need to first trigger scene 3.. and it's honestly annoying me

As well as:

Lisa, the pink haired Lamia:

.- Scene 5: Good Ending

Technically the description of the scene for this one is she should invite you to have fun with her in the temple, but I have come and gone from the temple many many times over and I have never received any invitation of the sort. I have her love maxed out, but that as far as it seems to go for me.

Has anybody been able to get these scenes? If so, how did you trigger them? I recall seeing the sleeping on Valentine's tail image in the opening, but for the love of me I can't get that to work. Any help regarding how to get these scenes is appreciated.

It also seems to be weird how if you have a game-over scene, the gallery in the in-game options, as in, not in the main menu seems to not unlock it?

Also, another question. What is the old key supposed to be used for? We get that item extremely early into the game and it just doesn't serve any purpose whatsoever as far as I can tell. I'd appreciate any help regarding this as well if anybody happens to know what the heck is the old key for

Reactions: Damien Rocks
4.20 star(s) 17 Votes