4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

cielie

Feb 17, 2022
As much as I appreciate it, I still find it odd that minotaurs eat meat.
And swallow it whole like a snake.
The fox I get, the snakes, I get, but bovines?

Who else is excited for the upcoming angels?
while the swallow whole part is definitely not a normal behavior. Bovines, like many other's, will eat meats or prey on much smaller beings if it has the opportunity. Same for horses too.

codexwakia

May 21, 2017
i wish they had a patreon I can't use my card on boosty because it always flags for fraud which is a pain to deal with, i'd happily subscribe if i could.

• Sad
Reactions: Damien Rocks

Crim-

Oct 30, 2022
I somehow managed to get the latest version 0.2.1, Thank you Korean bros

Alternate Link for google drive just in case anonfiles takes too long

Password for unzipping: 100791340918647

Please let me know if it doesn't work

Gakuto1

Mar 28, 2021
After playing this new update I am certain this dev is chinese, never before I have seen such disdain for life.

I know I'm not supposed to care since it's just so the dev can have its vore fetish in the game, but it's honestly disturbing how acceptable is to kill anyone. Art is well made though, I hope the dev make a switch for enabling the full gallery in the future instead of having to play it to see.

Aug 24, 2022
After playing this new update I am certain this dev is chinese, never before I have seen such disdain for life.

I know I'm not supposed to care since it's just so the dev can have its vore fetish in the game, but it's honestly disturbing how acceptable is to kill anyone. Art is well made though, I hope the dev make a switch for enabling the full gallery in the future instead of having to play it to see.
First of all, that's Russians.
Second of all, where the fuck did all that come from? Are you well? As in, mentally.

Colapsus

Jan 11, 2022
I was able to find it after digging a bit, I found it on some korean site. Boosty is not supported for me so I couldn't buy it

I will post future versions here if I am able to get them
Can you give the link of that Korean site pls?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes