4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

Besharia

May 6, 2018
It's possible we'll get an option to pick the protag's gender later. This is a alpha demo after all.

Bargeld

Nov 9, 2019
don't open the map in the forest after the scene where you take Mei with you, it crashes the game.

kiri3tsubasa

Nov 19, 2017
I hope to see more fun endings in the full version, like the MC getting feminized and knocked up as the maid to the lovely shopkeeper, or wearing a wedding dress for the same girl

humanhumanhuman

Nov 9, 2018
Actually, it seems to be a different place every play-through.
My first play-through it was only available after night time came.
I found it there during the day and the night. I ended up taking the quiz without doing the dairy since I couldn't find it and found while exploring. I loaded an earlier save and went to the same spot and it was there.

I did everything aside from her dairy though, the love letter, dealing with the wild lamia, discount from the fox, and feeding the gate guard.

Side note: An interesting thing is that when bringing Mei around the fox will cut their prices which means you can save money on items and the meat for the lamia in the future.

Last edited:

haileybop

Sep 25, 2022
bertha content is perfffeecttt :love: the fact the game punishes you for being her sub by giving you a bad end instead of continuing the game as her trap girlfriend is fucking stupid

Reactions: zorozorozoro
Feb 5, 2020
bertha content is perfffeecttt :love: the fact the game punishes you for being her sub by giving you a bad end instead of continuing the game as her trap girlfriend is fucking stupid
While looking for the diary, you can find a maid headband at the gates to the city. Giving it to Bertha will make it so instead of getting the bad end, she just makes you her personal maid with benefits

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
While looking for the diary, you can find a maid headband at the gates to the city. Giving it to Bertha will make it so instead of getting the bad end, she just makes you her personal maid with benefits
It's in a different location every time, sometimes it's the dirty letter, sometimes it's the maid gown, sometimes it's the diary.
I think it's randomized.

cielie

Feb 17, 2022
It's possible we'll get an option to pick the protag's gender later. This is a alpha demo after all.
Hopefully, as I love to play as the same gender as myself. Though it might be too late to add this now, as they would need to redo all cutscenes and dialogues for the opposite gender.

Damien Rocks

Sep 8, 2018
As much as I appreciate it, I still find it odd that minotaurs eat meat.
And swallow it whole like a snake.
The fox I get, the snakes, I get, but bovines?

Who else is excited for the upcoming angels?

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes