4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

tremorq

May 30, 2023
I wonder whats new in this update
I don’t remember from memory but from what I can recall there is fortune teller handjob, one new set of vore sprites for Helen, you can go to Helen’s party where you’ll be kidnapped but the demo ends there, vore sex with helen, anal vore if helen hates you (she is no the one to do it tho), fox girl face sitting scene (the image chnages if you are a boy or girl) and you can milk that ginger cowl girl (I’m not good with names and too lazy to go check lol). But you can go to the scenes gallery and check on everyone to see the scenes you haven’t done if you’ve done everything in the previous update anything else is prob new.

May 5, 2021
I don’t remember from memory but from what I can recall there is fortune teller handjob, one new set of vore sprites for Helen, you can go to Helen’s party where you’ll be kidnapped but the demo ends there, vore sex with helen, anal vore if helen hates you (she is no the one to do it tho), fox girl face sitting scene (the image chnages if you are a boy or girl) and you can milk that ginger cowl girl (I’m not good with names and too lazy to go check lol). But you can go to the scenes gallery and check on everyone to see the scenes you haven’t done if you’ve done everything in the previous update anything else is prob new.
sounds about it, well, and the fact now you have a new gameover vore screen for being a girl, when you're eaten by helen's sister, the one who'll grab your tits and if you don't say anything you'll get eaten, there's a new screen there.

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes