4.20 star(s) 17 Votes

tremorq

May 30, 2023
so, the answer is to go and pass some time, by getting gifts for later, or just faffing about, with like doing the foxes little errand to have a trade agreement with the alchemist(the scene the fox gives you as a 'reward' has two scenes, one for male, and one for female, only minor difference) then going to the spot where helen would be standing after the scene she does with you as male, she would be standing there after some time, then you can do the helen scene.

my solution was to restart the game, it fixed itself after that, also as a bonus, the reason I believe it has that problem is because the faries give you a second chance for not getting eaten as you are just that thicc as a girl in comparison.
still nothing I tried talking to her as a girl and doing all the other tasks and coming back and she was still with her big belly digesting the guy. Then I tried fucking her,changing into a girl and then do the tasks to come back to her as a girl but then she was just sleeping on the floor with no option to talk to her

Does the scene at least involve vore so I know it's worth it (for me at least) LOL? ;W;

May 5, 2021
still nothing I tried talking to her as a girl and doing all the other tasks and coming back and she was still with her big belly digesting the guy. Then I tried fucking her,changing into a girl and then do the tasks to come back to her as a girl but then she was just sleeping on the floor with no option to talk to her

Does the scene at least involve vore so I know it's worth it (for me at least) LOL? ;W;
that's interesting, do you have the correct version? maybe try starting from the beginning, have the fetch quest for the gifts started then go to her while a girl, talk to her as a girl getting the dialogue that indicates for you to come back when she's done digesting, she'll appear by the statues in the garden after some time.

the scene is a spitroast with the futa and helen with a strap-on.

Luna Moon

Feb 5, 2018
Ok I dont know if its bugged or not, but ive tried everything to get helen to do something other then sleep in the garden after you screw while she has eaten, or just say Hic before that if you talk to her while female. Can someone toss up a full save for the gallery, im only missing a handful at this point.

May 5, 2021
So I want to ask how do you get the sleeping in Helens office scene ??????
do you mean the sleep over at helens? when on the quest to get her the letter from the lamias, and needing to become the champion, ace the champion test, then go with her after the whole debacle.

otherwise I have no idea what your talking about if it's not that scene.

Reper

Nov 16, 2018
do you mean the sleep over at helens? when on the quest to get her the letter from the lamias, and needing to become the champion, ace the champion test, then go with her after the whole debacle.

otherwise I have no idea what your talking about if it's not that scene.
I found out you need 5 champion points then Ace the quiz to get it :( and if you pick the wrong answer on one of the girls you help you don't get the 5th point

Reper

Nov 16, 2018
new question at the end of the game of 2.1 your meant to be Abel to get a scene with Kelly if you worked for barbra but I can't find Kelly ????

May 5, 2021
new question at the end of the game of 2.1 your meant to be Abel to get a scene with Kelly if you worked for barbra but I can't find Kelly ????
I think I know who you're talking about, she's standing near the 'quest' board, you need to talk to her after some scenes with our dgirl speedwagon alike, key point being you need to be male, she's got orange brown hair, and is rather tall.

I think that's who you're talking about.

Reactions: Reper
May 5, 2021
doesn't v2.1 end when the angel drops us from the sky ?
yes, however 2.3 is out rn, the main page isn't updated, scroll back through some of the reply pages, you'd find 2.3, it's got two fairy vore scenes, one for male the other for female, if it crashes on the female one, don't worry, just reload and try it again, it could happen a few times more.

Reactions: A-lice

Reper

Nov 16, 2018
I think I know who you're talking about, she's standing near the 'quest' board, you need to talk to her after some scenes with our dgirl speedwagon alike, key point being you need to be male, she's got orange brown hair, and is rather tall.

I think that's who you're talking about.
it is yeah but she isn't there for me when I look for her ??? it's why I asked

4.20 star(s) 17 Votes