5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner.jpg

Overview:
You'll assume the role of the pilot of a starship who does a deal with a mysterious customer. Predictably things happen, and you find yourself in need of help. Things only get more complicated when you run into an angry autocrat, some mysterious cargo, and an old girlfriend. Along the way you'll run into some beautiful ladies in need of your help, and maybe a little love as well. And that's only the beginning. . .​

Thread Updated: 2022-11-29
Release Date: 2022-10-22
Developer: mcteech - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Thanks to Canto Forte for the update.
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

2MZ6bC.png 5cv6r8.png 67mcUJ.png AujXqf.png d5ofhn.png nVwH8U.png U7CEyh.png v7ix8D.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderArachnid

Jul 31, 2017
That was actually pretty fun. MC seems like a cool cat, and at least isn't the typical pervy creep. Not usually one who needs sound, but this could definitely use it (even just simple ambience). But overall, that was enjoyable.

Looking forward to future progress on this as it has me intrigued. Thanks! ;)

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Among the Stars [v0.01] [mcteech] - Original Size: 709MB

Download PC (82MB):
Download Mac (47MB):

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
Hey I'm not looking for an argument or trying to troll.
=======================================
NTR (it fits in story-wise, but you'll never be forced into it)
=======================================
NOTE: There is no 'If' in that sentence, unlike some of the quotes do that have referenced it. An 'if" would indicate that the base story is being written as the game progresses. Not the most inspiring thing you want to see on a first release. So is that a typo or are some people seeing doubles? Moving on...

I know at a glance it might seem obvious what this means, but the way it's written is actually ambiguous and leaves room for misinterpretation.

Does this mean that the NTR would be canon story wise but you get a deus ex machina option at the last second to avoid it,(or not, if that's what you want)?

Or does it mean that this route only appears if you consistently choose options that would lead to that outcome and thus would fit the story, if that is how you played it?

Or does it mean that it happens offscreen and you don't have to watch?(worst implementation)

Also I do not care if you want to call me insecure. Go ahead. I don't want to get invested in something that I know beforehand will be a soured experience later on, so I want to know what form this will take.

In any case it seems people have read the same thing and have come up with different interpretations, much like myself, so at the very least a solid clarification will help some of the confusion.

Last edited:

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
NTR (it fits in story-wise, but you'll never be forced into it)
Yea dev made that a little confusing. My guess would be it's totally avoidable and not just skipped, but I am not the dev so I don't know best bet would be to join the discord and ask the dev himself.

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
________

Sci-Fi setting, trouble magnet of an MC, good looking cast of pixels without reality defying proportions,
render quality looking good based on the preview pic and animations. Looks promising.
Future will tell whether the story can keep up.

PS: Never forget kids, Han shot first!!!

mcteech

Game Developer
Apr 12, 2022
<chuckles> Hi, guy developing here. First off, really really appreciate the feedback. Clarification on NTR, I'm not a huge fan myself. But I'm also writing a story where I could see it happening. Won't shy away from it, but I'll also flag it so anyone who wants to avoid it has the option to, or can have it happen off screen.

In the initial version (which I ditched because I really wasn't happy with it) I had a full blown scene where you're breaking into a room and you can see two other characters (the girl in the purple dress and the dude with the gun) going at it through the windows to the next room. Not what everyone wants, but can make for some interesting problems :)

Thanks to anyone who's clicked through my little hunk of junk! More to come!

I am Gone

Jun 10, 2020
<chuckles> Hi, guy developing here. First off, really really appreciate the feedback. Clarification on NTR, I'm not a huge fan myself. But I'm also writing a story where I could see it happening. Won't shy away from it, but I'll also flag it so anyone who wants to avoid it has the option to, or can have it happen off screen.

In the initial version (which I ditched because I really wasn't happy with it) I had a full blown scene where you're breaking into a room and you can see two other characters (the girl in the purple dress and the dude with the gun) going at it through the windows to the next room. Not what everyone wants, but can make for some interesting problems :)

Thanks to anyone who's clicked through my little hunk of junk! More to come!
Hey welcome, Feel free to open a ticket HERE for your Game Developer Badge and thread ownership if you want it. Good luck with your game.

Reactions: Isabella69
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes