RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Carrotop123

Apr 17, 2020
For a discount Katalist this game has potential to grow, good work for the most part. Only thing I will say is that I hope you continue the storylines you started with your characters cause atm they kinda do fall flat a bit. Like atm your storylines start off great from Zoe slowly corrupting you to be her homework bitch or say the police officer extorting you to buy her shoes cause she noticed your foot fetish etc. But once you kinda get to the end it just kinda falls flat. What makes femdom storys tricky is that you have to show what the girl is getting out of it, how the player is getting corrupted and losing himself than just getting a certain action happening to them.
Say in Zoe's case, now that she has you do her homework like this, how is she going to break you further? How could she get more out of this arrangement. For example she could still manipulate you into doing her homework, mocking you in the process and then starts forcing you to pay her to sniff her feet. Maybe she could snap some pictures of you and blackmail you to boot? Idea could be making you be her sock washing machine as such. Perhaps start getting you do the homework of her friends as well. Then her whole group of friends start using the mc as it were. It could then lead to them forcing to start buying them things etc. Few ways a storyline like that could go.
The hobo girl atm has potential atm although she doesn't really have content atm. A storyline of that could be she she eventually claims ownership of your room as she bullies you out of your money etc. as you say lose yourself to her feet etc.
As for content, have you ever thought of adding in trampling at all. And when I say trampling, not just stomping but say facestanding, body walking and maybe even jumping on the character? Just a few thoughts to say the least.

bensaboss

Jul 22, 2020
For a discount Katalist this game has potential to grow, good work for the most part. Only thing I will say is that I hope you continue the storylines you started with your characters cause atm they kinda do fall flat a bit. Like atm your storylines start off great from Zoe slowly corrupting you to be her homework bitch or say the police officer extorting you to buy her shoes cause she noticed your foot fetish etc. But once you kinda get to the end it just kinda falls flat. What makes femdom storys tricky is that you have to show what the girl is getting out of it, how the player is getting corrupted and losing himself than just getting a certain action happening to them.
Say in Zoe's case, now that she has you do her homework like this, how is she going to break you further? How could she get more out of this arrangement. For example she could still manipulate you into doing her homework, mocking you in the process and then starts forcing you to pay her to sniff her feet. Maybe she could snap some pictures of you and blackmail you to boot? Idea could be making you be her sock washing machine as such. Perhaps start getting you do the homework of her friends as well. Then her whole group of friends start using the mc as it were. It could then lead to them forcing to start buying them things etc. Few ways a storyline like that could go.
The hobo girl atm has potential atm although she doesn't really have content atm. A storyline of that could be she she eventually claims ownership of your room as she bullies you out of your money etc. as you say lose yourself to her feet etc.
As for content, have you ever thought of adding in trampling at all. And when I say trampling, not just stomping but say facestanding, body walking and maybe even jumping on the character? Just a few thoughts to say the least.

That storyline for the hobo girl would actually be genius. I hope the dev sees this feedback

Reactions: Yvonne03 and Deore
Sep 2, 2021
hey,Dev,your game is amazing
I got some little wishes for AQ,could you PLZ have a look?
1.Footjob is really welcomed by lots of fans, how about adding more things about footjob like new scenes or girls.

2.Ballbusting,exactly ball kicking is really kinky!A hard cocky Blast its sperm when a sexy girl kicks it with her pantyhose feet in heels.That's really unique.And FEW GAMES contain the ball kicking cumshot tings I mentioned Above!
SO IT IS A GOOD CHANCE TO MAKE YOUR AQ UNIQUE,Dev!

3.How about adding SURRENDER option Or Galley System in the future if it permits,you konw We love scenes.

That is all.they are just my little wishes,and if they become true one day.,I will be so appreciated.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Does anyone know how to trigger hobo scenes? I keep selling cheap drugs to her and giving her money but nothing changes
The only scenes ive found is
go to her place at night - sniff her feet/ take off her socks and lick her feet (requires 'weed' from the drug dealer)
does anyone know if theres any scenes involving the girl that keeps hideing in the bushes?

Reactions: rimarakuiscoming
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes