RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

inthef95zone

Sep 21, 2017
Nice! looks like the art is getting better at least, the rest should get the Zoe treatment too.
Chutiyaboi speaking of redesign, Enigma and the witch both desperately need one, a total overhaul, I mean seriously, a long coat with nipple holes, and a hoodie with a dunce hat, you can do better than that!

Last edited:
Reactions: nnlm

BlackQuasar

Feb 6, 2020
The only scenes ive found is
go to her place at night - sniff her feet/ take off her socks and lick her feet (requires 'weed' from the drug dealer)
does anyone know if theres any scenes involving the girl that keeps hideing in the bushes?
where is the drug dealer?

PinkNova

May 2, 2018
Okay after giving this a try for about a hour, I will say that overall I like it. It's a odd game, and since it's early I won't judge it to hard. The story of course feels like it could use some refining, right now it's like a sibling game of Katalist and I can't say it really stands on it's own there, also may need to proofread more. I noticed a few misspellings, but I think just some touching up and double checking in the future will take care of that.

The art is tricky, lol. Like the designs are a miss for me feeling kind of average, and the standard pose are just not very appealing, BUT on the other hand the scene art details on like feet, hands, and bottoms are great! It's kind of funny to me, since usually it feels like artist have the reverse problem and have really good stand still art, but after that they lose on the details to the fingers and feet more since those are usually harder to draw.

The map layout isn't to bad, I like that things aren't to big with a lot of needless space, so it feels more realistic that people stay there.

I'm not really sure overall where I really stand on this game, so I'm deciding to see it like a rough gem for now, and hope to see some polishing. I'll put it on my watch list and follow it to see where it goes.^^

Weed Lovin

Oct 27, 2021
incredible game... one of the best games of this theme I've ever seen, good story, extremely sexy characters, the design trait is a little strange (in a good way) that gives it a special charm. please keep adding foot fetish content. (can add a button to hide the hud in scenes with "action"?) As soon as I get it, I'll look for a way to support the development of the game, hugs from Brazil

• Red Heart
Reactions: CootyzBoi
Mar 17, 2021
It feels improved from the first version. Still feels a bit grindy, especially when you are trying to win against Enigma. For only being .2, though, there is quite a bit to do; I do like that. One recommendation: I would add in a progression to the MC's regression to submission, especially since you show the MC loving certain things, like what's-her-name's smelly socks on her bed; it would make it seem a little more realistic in that sense. On that note, you could use a system like that to make the MC weaker to other certain attacks from Enigma or other witches. Just a thought.

Reactions: CootyzBoi
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes