RPGM Amoral Quest [v0.42] [CootyzBoi]

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Nait Sieve

Mar 5, 2021
idk folks, but this game feels like a katalist clone on so many levels. general direction of the story, visuals, music, mechanics... all ripped from katalist and recycled; without giving credit, but of course with patreon at the ready. it's one thing to take inspiration from another game, but this goes far beyond that. not cool

Mar 17, 2021
idk folks, but this game feels like a katalist clone on so many levels. general direction of the story, visuals, music, mechanics... all ripped from katalist and recycled; without giving credit, but of course with patreon at the ready. it's one thing to take inspiration from another game, but this goes far beyond that. not cool
I can see where you are going with that, (I don't play with the sound on, so I wouldn't know about that.), but I can say that, at this point, I almost prefer this game to that one. Just my preference. Hopefully the dev will go a different direction with it.

qwedsa78

Jan 28, 2017
Katalist clones without the character's penis looking necrotic are definitely a welcome thing

• Haha
Reactions: papey
4.80 star(s) 6 Votes