3.30 star(s) 11 Votes

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Stuck with "passage leave not fount" if click step mom in living room. anyfix
Attached html fixes dead end when you click leave button

please mind that I have no knowledge of programming nor stuff relating with software. I just compared sis and mom texts and try to tweak

Reactions: Contravene

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
Time: It is midnight (function time(){return null=Engine.lastPlay?0:Util.now()-Engine.lastPlay}1)
stuff breaks

Mondoblasto

Nov 13, 2017
I hate to be negative right at the outset, but from the 'shots, the dev isn't even bothering with proofreading their story. With that said, it's still early days and they can still pick up the habit of doing so before getting further in with their work.

Oct 25, 2017
I encountered a bug when playing on android. It didnt happen at first but now when i switch it to desktop mode, the sidebar disappears and im unable to view anything from there, theres no button to open it so i cant save or load. I restart the game and it happens immediately now. Without desktop mode the screen is too small to hold everything nicely.

webrider

May 25, 2018
This is a GRIND JOB not a game the numbers needed vs the work to get them are stupid. Just saying played for an hour 21 strength zero dollars zero intell and only 23 out of 1700 relationship points. Really are you crazy?

• Haha
Reactions: Snoopy_H

tomasSkul

Aug 22, 2017
I encountered a bug when playing on android. It didnt happen at first but now when i switch it to desktop mode, the sidebar disappears and im unable to view anything from there, theres no button to open it so i cant save or load. I restart the game and it happens immediately now. Without desktop mode the screen is too small to hold everything nicely.
There is debug button in bedroom, you can fix it there.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
the aunt gave me her ex-husband car when i was at 1090 relationship, conserning the aunt ... doesn't she have a guest room or a sofa ? you need to fill yourself with ... shit forgot the totaly no drugs muscle drink ... and then you can keep working at her house till midnigh(48) before being teleported home
aslo any way to change the mc profil pic ? (he look too dumb, that the kind of get up and face you want to slap for no reason :S)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 11 Votes