2.90 star(s) 15 Votes

chuckK

Dec 3, 2017
Anyone know whats going on here? I followed the path and there is no options.json in the folder. Link leads to an empty forum page.

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
Anyone know whats going on here? I followed the path and there is no options.json in the folder. Link leads to an empty forum page.

View attachment 323763
From the name of the error, the application doesn't have access to the folder. Run it as admin and see if it changes anything, and/or your antivirus is interfering.

MonkeYS

Jan 22, 2018
So did they finally put the ''girl version'' of your character in the scenes? Or you still magically tranforming you into a guy?

Last edited:

chrisdraconis

Jul 18, 2017
So did they finally put the ''girl version'' of your character in the scenes? Or you still magically tranforming you into a guy?
see this post https://f95zone.to/threads/amorous-v1-0-3-team-amorous.31720/post-2019872
and somebody should really remove the fem protag tag as not only was the female option never truly implemented. im pretty sure the game is dead as the amorous forums have been DOA for quite a while now, and the game hasen't been updated since may last year

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Wow this thread was a festival of OTs.
As our rules you can talk about the game NOT the dev or anything else here. Do you like to discuss about the dev? The offtopic section is waiting for you.

Some practical examples about what you can post here:

1)This game is terrible, avoid it - OK
2)This game is terrible, because [detailed explanation of the game problems] - PERFECT
3)This game is terrible, because the dev never really finished it and just placed the tag complete - STILL ACCEPTABLE

Thanks for your co-operation.

xkzq

Mar 18, 2019
Ok... let me re order my words then.

The game is amazing. The animations are the usual Jasonafex smoothness and sex sounds which makes the scenes very hot and very intimate. These combined with the very well written erotica makes it an absolute banger. Sadly there's only 9 dateable characters so the depth isn't that far but the payoff after all the buildup with each character suffices. Shame it isn't fully completed to their initial goal, but overall it's a great game.

hustlebones1k

Mar 19, 2019
I went in tryna get my dick wet and I came out with a decently rounded romance story about a cute nerd guy and the struggles of balancing a career and a relationship, also, sex. rad

Last edited:

CorvoFate

Feb 2, 2019
Can you play as a human? I'm the type that would prefer to play as a human amongst furries... but for some reason that's never a choice...

jmts16

Aug 20, 2017
Really enjoyed this one.

Mercy was by far my favourite, she's not only beautiful but her storyline is actually very heartfelt.
Skye was adorable as the awkward but hot dork that she is.
Remy, MOMMY YES!

Others were also ok, didn't like too much Lex because of her insistence on being ambiguous and calling someone "they" will always feel strange to me.

Coby was thicc af and was a nice sub-quest of sorts.

The only real problem with the game is its limited scope and stories. We basically go out on 3 dates and we're pretty much in love.
The dates are involved enough that this isn't too bad, but it still feels pretty short. And on the smut side of things, it feels kinda shitty to spend so much time just for a single animated sex scene.
Also, the game has dom/sub options, but they are mostly for flavour, since the sex scenes are always the same, another missed opportunity.

So yeah, a decent game that just feels short and unfinished. Worth the play though.

Verraxus

Jun 23, 2018
Looking at the level of wasted potential with this game is really depressing. I mean everything from the animations to the personality of the characters are well done imho, but its so short lived that i wanted to continue on a full story with each character. Not that you take them on a couple of dates fuck once then you're done with that character.

dusk1123

Jul 10, 2018
I must say its a great game, art is amazing, player story is basic but ok. I do wish the play character was visual in the conversations or some type of placeholder. I am enjoying skye but on the first date i would like a punch option, I will not spoil the date but im sure everyone who has done the date will know why we need a punch choice and where it is needed. I do have one big issue after playing the game for a goof two hours.... could we possibly get a mod or something to get and better music in the background?

2.90 star(s) 15 Votes