hqxrjvuh

Jul 9, 2020
So I'm hopefully optimistic, but I think we might be getting a bigger bust version, when I first saw that clip I thought they looked bigger so I took some comparative screenshots and they definitely look bigger. While you can't quite compare as this is earlier in the film before the top comes off, they still look bigger in this preview then they do in the rest of the movie, IMO, judge for yourselves.
Yeah I was hoping for something like that. Poggers!

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
it was the same in part 2. when Barret unleashes them, suddenly they're much bigger. and for arguments sake, the cup part holding the tits in, just disappears like it was cut away offscreen. why couldn't he animate them being exposed like in part 2 instead you get this comic frame :rolleyes:

• Sad
Reactions: hqxrjvuh

sexybear

Dec 24, 2019
I
it was the same in part 2. when Barret unleashes them, suddenly they're much bigger. and for arguments sake, the cup part holding the tits in, just disappears like it was cut away offscreen. why couldn't he animate them being exposed like in part 2 instead you get this comic frame :rolleyes:
I guess it was too difficult for simulation

mozzamezo

Apr 9, 2020
I was hoping for this movie the Cowgirl Position while he sucking her big boobs , i'm wondering the absence of this idea from the creator.

x06xp

Nov 18, 2018
Yeah I'd assume they'd probably email me if a product I bought got updated.
oh i see. i think there must had been a delayed than. His twitter said it's suppose to be today but i'm guessing either the store hasn't approved it or he's still working on it

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes