malikshabazz

Jul 23, 2017
Wow, I'd written off Amusteven awhile ago. All the videos were like The Lust Avenger, where the motion was so slow, it almost looked like they were underwater. The newer ones are damn good, very dynamic.

parakep

Apr 29, 2020
Gotta say the Corneo reactions full shots with nothing else to look at killed this for me, I didn't even watch the whole video for free. Should at least have Tifas ass in the foreground for those shots.
The alternate version outfit would have saved this for me but she just takes it off so what was the point.

In conclusion I booted up TF2Alt to bust my nut.

JAV4Life

Aug 27, 2018
Corneo does kinda fit that "ugly fat bastard" look and that can be off putting enuf for some, also that voice to go with it :cautious:. It's kinda funny he's bothered by the piracy, i highly doubt the other releases weren't pirated within 24hrs either. not that it matters, its been proven repeatedly piracy barely affects sales at all, people who pirate were never gonna buy it. maybe they should of considered a twitter poll or something before choosing Corneo to be "the guy", i don't think its cos people are tired of Tifa, i bet his Tifa anims are his top sellers, and his Rohelia stuff is 2nd, why else do these get multiple releases but every other work has been a one and done.

In hindsight I would argue it was kinda mid at best but that wouldnt affect sales cos ppl buying wouldnt exactly know the content beforehand anyway, except for the trailer which from what i saw, didn't show a preview of every scene. maybe a blowjob or titfuck thrown in for good measure considering how ridiculously huge her milkers are it might of helped, i dunno. what you got was a bunch of vag sex and some anal at the end, i don't think too many people cared for the dancing or the boobplay but w/e thats my opinion. Like he's not really animating anything new, its just more Tifa with a different dude. poor Cloud :cry:

5.00 star(s) 3 Votes