18v2

Jun 17, 2018
For some reason Renpy 7.4.11 won't work on my Mac so I can't make a build of my own (for the latest version). Anyone solved this issue?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
How do you get the scene with nathan, baron and stevie? In fact, how do I meet them? I've finished all the content this update had to offer and I still haven't found them.

Zara Scarlet

Apr 3, 2022
NTR feeling is nonexistent and corruption is more anti climatic than before. Characters just thrown in/created for the sake of it. If it was originally a gangbang exhibitioncommunity’s slut it woulda been okay with it but turning into completely was not it for me at least.
It was never NTR back then. Because Mark is completely oblivious to Amy's activities. NTR is all about jealousy, and if the boyfriend isn't aware of what's going on, then it can't be NTR

• Angry
Reactions: S1cK

Jayce420

Jr. Uploader
Jul 19, 2021
it doesnt work anymore for me I cant click load game or new game I can only click settings
any fix?

Donbhaimard95

Nov 3, 2023
Update Content:

1 ) Serizawa Event

2) Julia Event

3) Robbie Event

This update contains half of the content of v0.40 as a whole

The v0.40 Final which will release in mid-November will have:

1) Frank Cuckold Event

2) Main Story Event

3) Juan Ending(Hobo)

Gallery will be updated in the final version
Wait who is Robbie?
What is that about?

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
If somebody have problems with gallery - open file gallery.rpy in "game" with WordPad. And change all "define ga#" from "0" to "1"
Gives errors om most gallery pages, but can ignore n at least see some before I bin this
Beats the "can only view scene at the specific in-game time on a specific day" playtime padding crap

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Nah

Naah men Robbie is the guy in the library. Juan is the guy in the Park
Do you know who are Stevie, Baron and Nathat (foursome scene in gallery page 14)? I have explored the whole available town, yet I can't find them and thus I can't activate their events.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Bro, does nobody really know who are Stevie, Baron and Nathat (foursome scene in gallery page 14)? I have explored the whole available town, yet I can't find them and thus I can't activate their events.

And there's NOTHING about them in the guide.

Jimuel

Sep 2, 2022
Bro, does nobody really know who are Stevie, Baron and Nathat (foursome scene in gallery page 14)? I have explored the whole available town, yet I can't find them and thus I can't activate their events.

And there's NOTHING about them in the guide.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes