Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
guys I can't complete chores..... even if I clear everything. need help!
There are 3 clothes in your room, one on the hallway outside your room, another in the bathroom.

Then downstairs, there's a pile of dishes in the kitchen and another white thing near the pile of dishes, click them both. Then in the living room, 3 more clothes. Finally, click on one the leaves floating in the pool. And I mean one of THE LEAVES, not the pool water.

Cheak again, you probably missed one of those. And now that we are talking about this, cleanin every 3 days is quite annoying. At least, I find it annoying. I wish we could simply clean once a week.

Reactions: DracoBorealis

coldfire

Jul 18, 2017
there is a piece of green clothes on the right side on the green couch i missed it took me 3 times to notice it

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Man this game had a such big fall off. Everything just became all over the place
Dev is increasingly dedicated but I agree. He should have stuck to what had everyone diamond. Sneaky sex with the neighbor, Bully, and the brother. All the other characters are Meh. The aforementioned characters were developed perfectly so we actually cared. NTR was the strong point and now its more of a exhibition/ gangbang type of story. Dev is still super talented, there may still be some redemption left, hopefully.

Mar 22, 2020
Dev is increasingly dedicated but I agree. He should have stuck to what had everyone diamond. Sneaky sex with the neighbor, Bully, and the brother. All the other characters are Meh. The aforementioned characters were developed perfectly so we actually cared. NTR was the strong point and now its more of a exhibition/ gangbang type of story. Dev is still super talented, there may still be some redemption left, hopefully.
Only started following the game just now and I do NOT like the neighbor nor the bully. Shit gets too fucking generic, at least with a Robbie route, it's somewhat wholesome unlike whatever the fuck's going on with Harrison which I wish I can just cancel his route or the Frank route which I already cancelled immediately. Serizawa route is kinda irrelevant but somewhat I prefer him over that creepy fucking neighbor and his cuck of a boyfriend.

Looking forward for more Robbie and Serizawa.

Utterly pissed I have to play through Harrison's route just to unlock the pill to go about with Serizawa.

Expressing even more opinions about Razor, seems like a much better route than whatever the fuck is going on with the 3 "major" guys lmao.

Honestly, Would even take Cornell over Harrison. Mark and Frank altogether.

Also, I don't know if this plot has been here since the beginning but I'm assuming it has been, I don't know what's kinda "all over the place" when the main story is pretty much moving forward.

Gonna add more, Mike seems boring. Although I'm emphasizing "seems", I kinda don't feel like playing through his route but at the same time I kinda don't really care enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alucard421

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Only started following the game just now and I do NOT like the neighbor nor the bully. Shit gets too fucking generic, at least with a Robbie route, it's somewhat wholesome unlike whatever the fuck's going on with Harrison which I wish I can just cancel his route or the Frank route which I already cancelled immediately. Serizawa route is kinda irrelevant but somewhat I prefer him over that creepy fucking neighbor and his cuck of a boyfriend.

Utterly pissed I have to play through Harrison's route just to unlock the pill to go about with Serizawa.
To each his/her own. No judgement. I think the game peaked when he focused on the three. Im sure you'll probably be able to skip Harrison. I would be pissed if there was no Harrison content, this game pretty much introduced me to the Ugly Bastard genre

jaden000

May 30, 2020

Expressing even more opinions about Razor, seems like a much better route than whatever the fuck is going on with the 3 "major" guys lmao.

Honestly, Would even take Cornell over Harrison. Mark and Frank altogether.

Also, I don't know if this plot has been here since the beginning but I'm assuming it has been, I don't know what's kinda "all over the place" when the main story is pretty much moving forward.

Gonna add more, Mike seems boring. Although I'm emphasizing "seems", I kinda don't feel like playing through his route but at the same time I kinda don't really care enough.
Hell fucking no Harrison and Frank route the most interesting ones and with best scenes…Nothing beats purity being broken down it’s initial stage and over time the corruption stages obviously gets weaker. And most other route pales in comparison the pace of corruption is non existent on their routes. Every route is generic here to an extent. It’s all been done before so that complaint makes no sense.

Last edited:

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Hell fucking no Harrison and Frank route the most interesting ones and with best scenes…most other route pales in comparison the pace of corruption is non existent on their routes. Every route is generic here. It’s all been done before so that complaint makes no sense
Some should make a poll or a tier list of the best characters. Amy is obviously S-tier

Reactions: jaden000

jaden000

May 30, 2020
NTR feeling is nonexistent and corruption is more anti climatic than before. Characters just thrown in/created for the sake of it. If it was originally a gangbang exhibitioncommunity’s slut it woulda been okay with it but turning into completely was not it for me at least.

Reactions: lemaro and Ooh
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes