DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
Seems like this update focus mostly on system update, and since he started working on his second game, the amount of new content was cutted off a lot. Well it still a good game, just hope for its improvement in the following update

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
I have no problem with this update. The scenes were hot. Repeatable scenes too. There was ample amount of animations. My only problem is the size of update but then again this dev always deliver on time and not to mention he's working two games. But it's the dev choice and if he can keep up so my view doesn't matter. Let's hope for a even better update next time..

Reactions: penmaster

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why the heck whe can't just wathc the Harrison scen withou interaction at all? I rather kill that old fart perv. Or let hes continue with Female MC that hit him into the face with cooking stuff, by walking awy and tell that to his wife? And don't tell me that the game is female protagonist only. I feel kinda trolled. Just add Male Potagonist tag to avoid any comments like mine

Mar 3, 2022
Seems like this update focus mostly on system update, and since he started working on his second game, the amount of new content was cutted off a lot. Well it still a good game, just hope for its improvement in the following update
The last few updates have been short update, big update, short update etc etc. So don't count him out. He's been doing great work and the guys at NFT or whatever they're called who make Treasure of Nadia release on the same sort of basis.

correctname

Mar 20, 2020
Talk to mark about games ( college ) he only says `` dont talk to me bitch ``
cant find the guy wich says ``Talk about his brother at college after harrison primary route end`` , but says End of Update for Harrison..
some1 help pls

Reactions: Bobber Tail

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
Talk to mark about games ( college ) he only says `` dont talk to me bitch ``
cant find the guy wich says ``Talk about his brother at college after harrison primary route end`` , but says End of Update for Harrison..
some1 help pls
Mark is the boyfriend. The guy you're talking about is Robbie the library guy. Mark is at the classroom

Reactions: correctname
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes