Anzonio

Apr 2, 2020
Wow, this game gets better on every update, keep up the good work, and keep adding more cheating possible relations like u are doing , great job

lemaro

May 11, 2021
What a fun find haha didn't expect it would be good. I wish for more situations tho with Amy leading on as opposed to blackmail but all good so far

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
What a fun find haha didn't expect it would be good. I wish for more situations tho with Amy leading on as opposed to blackmail but all good so far
That's the good part of the game. The story and script is top class and appealing.

Reactions: lemaro

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
For some reason Frank is 100% locked for me. You meet him in the hallway and the conversation ends with a "NO". That's all.

• Hey there
Reactions: FMag

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
That scene with Frank where Amy is sideways is hands down the best jiggle physics Ive ever witnessed in these games. Made me hard as titanium. Game doesnt get the respect it deserves but keep consistently making scenes like that and it wont be long. Is it me or are the scenes getting better with each update?

Reactions: Lostre and lemaro

jaden000

May 30, 2020
That scene with Frank where Amy is sideways is hands down the best jiggle physics Ive ever witnessed in these games. Made me hard as titanium. Game doesnt get the respect it deserves but keep consistently making scenes like that and it wont be long. Is it me or are the scenes getting better with each update?
Is that scene the recent update? And yea scenes have gotten better over time

Reactions: Ooh and Lostre
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes