Apr 5, 2021
uff! Amy is a hot girl too hot to be the girlfriend of a single man needs several, one question is her father is her real father or is her stepfather? Because if he is her stepfather maybe he could come back before work and spend some "time quality "with amy wink wink .

XkillaaX

Feb 21, 2020
don't bat an eye on the negative comments. Your artstyle looks good but i feel like it lacks some 'flashyness' or something like that. It looks a little bit dull and btw did mr.harrison lay the pipe down or is it for the next update ?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A short demo but show lot of potential, I'm enjoy the story and the 2 small lewd event in it so I'll bookmark and hope to see the next update soon. Wish Dev the best with his project

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Holy shit, the ass on her is ridiculous! I have to play. Not sure how i missed this but I'm going to correct that right now.

kiava

Oct 2, 2017
hhmm guys i need an info, you control her or a dude ? because there are both tags as protagonists

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
A very fun update, not just that but we didn't need to wait for long and got the first penetration sex event already which is nice. Can't wait for the next update, considered Amy can change her outfit I hope we can get a few exhibitionism event where she walking around the house naked in the future

Reactions: Caotic
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes