EmsPsyBr

Dec 26, 2019
I liked the game seems to be promising, the girl has a very sexy ass, I hope this game has a lot of content.

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
Fuck do I love this game! Amy has to be one of the best looking characters ever! I have seen people complain about the art style, I'm sorry but I love it. It's unique and looks sketchy with it's own polish. I love the shine and colours. You don't see many games like this nowadays. I get the feeling it will play the same as Summertime Saga and all it's kin, but it's nice to finally have an NTR one and female protag. I'm a sucker for different outfits and cheating, and Amy is hot, and that second outfit... omg. I think the animations of this game really make it unique. After all, all the best games have animations.

Please keep up the great work! Substantial updates in quick pace. You get a lot of 0.1-0.3 Abandoned's on here and it's nice to have a project that might deserve some trust for once.

Oh and one little suggestion might be for the sex scene to have the text toggleable or at least off screen, the animations and art are your prized possession, don't obscure that! I do love customizable sex scenes but tbh for NTR I don't like to have control ;)

Gotta say I love that Amy is in love with the neighbors cock already and she wants it, I'm kinda worried the recording is gonna head into blackmailing territory which personally I'm not a fan of, I like the girl to actually want it! But eh, each to their own. I'm sure someone's gonna have a complaint with me sharing my thoughts here but considering the developer seems to read these, I'm just sharing the positivity and love! :)

btrain33

Dec 29, 2018
Could you tell me about that train fellow? Is it a comic or game, where can i find?
The name of that game is called "Train Fellow." You actually wrote it in your comment there. It is a Meet and Fuck game which can be found here: https://f95zone.to/threads/meet-and-fuck-games-2020-08-12-bct.4378/

Meet and Fuck is a collection of about 200+ 2D games. They are all Flash games, so you'll have to acquire yourself a standalone Flash Player. Can't play them without a Flash player.

Nov 13, 2019
i want to make an ms paint joke but ive never used ms paint and only know it by name... lol this game looks like it was made in ms paint!!!!!!1!!!! anyway what is it about these ametureish artjobs thats so appealing? surely im not just a pervert...... hopefully the stories good, not becuase i like stories but becuase a good story would make me look less shamefull and for some reason i care about that.

• Haha
Reactions: LongHentai2k
4.20 star(s) 40 Votes