Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Wow what a suprise this game is found it randomly art style but very effective but what i think we all can agree on this the writing on this game the old man Harrison it started off as blackmail and slowly from the daily events you can see her enjoying it and bracing it more cant wait for more Harrison scenes cant wait

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Wow what a suprise this game is found it randomly art style but very effective but what i think we all can agree on this the writing on this game the old man Harrison it started off as blackmail and slowly from the daily events you can see her enjoying it and bracing it more cant wait for more Harrison scenes cant wait
Yea at this point, I believe the fans want as much Harrison as possible. It seems like the last update implied his content was finished and I hope not. We still havent banged ger at his house or surprised her in the college or park or movie theater.

Simon12345_

Aug 14, 2019
Yea at this point, I believe the fans want as much Harrison as possible. It seems like the last update implied his content was finished and I hope not. We still havent banged ger at his house or surprised her in the college or park or movie theater.
Oh shit i didnt realise is this going to be a short game and has the developer said anything else if there will be more harrison scenes if you or anybody else knows

Reactions: jaden000

FMag

Aug 1, 2019
Damn, I can't trigger Frank's route. I've done everything, but it doesn't work.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Update v0.25 Changelog:
* Serizawa's route progression
* New character- Hobo named Juan
* Juan event at park.
* One extra event for the revealing dress.
* One more frank classroom scene plus story progression.
* Rest at park by clicking the left bench.

Notes:
*To trigger hobo event at park, complete two primary routes first and then relax at the park.
*To trigger revealing dress event, complete one primary route first, the option will trigger when you wear the dress at room.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes