jaden000

May 30, 2020
One humble advice only: Cheating characters must be either married or at least engaged imo. "But I have a boyfriend" is nowhere near "But I am married", or "But I am negaged". The bonds between characters in a bf-gf relationship is not strong enough to make the cheating lustful at expected levels. It doesn't set a persuasive barrier between characters. I mean, you can break up with your bf/gf with a text message only; would be cruel still, but happens a lot. However, most of the time it's not the case when you are engaged or married. Because the bonds are stronger and it means a lot more.
Yea agree the corruption doesn’t feel that strong

Reactions: Darbeli Matkap

Daniboyjr

Jun 13, 2021
View attachment 1891690 View attachment 1891691 Ayúdenme a tener estás escenas (help me)
[/COTIZAR][/COTIZAR][/COTIZAR]
Ve a estacionar en 1700 para tu primera foto, luego para la segunda foto y la segunda hasta la última escena, ponte la ropa reveladora dos veces, luego ponte la ropa que te dio el repartidor y abre la puerta mientras la ropa está puesta.
[/COTIZAR][/COTIZAR][/COTIZAR]
Ve a estacionar en 1700 para tu primera foto, luego para la segunda foto y la segunda hasta la última escena, ponte la ropa reveladora dos veces, luego ponte la ropa que te dio el repartidor y abre la puerta mientras la ropa está puesta.
[/COTIZAR]
Screenshot_20220627_012212.png
No me sale la escena por más que descanse en la banca

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
older save can't work isnt?
because already help beggar with dance and nothing happen again even i sit on 5pm.

really need full save or gallery here...

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
The pacing of this game is great. Personally I dig the art style which sort of reminds me of good ol' flash games like Holio U series.

Reactions: cho'gall

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
Also, I need help with triggering the race scene with the bully (can't remember his name rn). When I move the cursor on the race track, it highlights that part, but nothing happens when I click on it. I got the sports outfit from Emily. Should I put it on first somehow?

View attachment 1891958
You won't be able to leave your house wearing sport outfit so she automatically wears it when you click on the track. You got to finish talking to Harrison before doing this mission with Frank or something like that or you can simply open your phone and check Frank's icon and find out if you missed anything to trigger the scenario.

Reactions: Darbeli Matkap

Larry247

Jul 26, 2017
How do you unlock the blowjob on the middle?
One of the scenes with Harrison in swimming pool, I think you have to invite your boyfriend to dinner or something and then he fucks off to his friend's videogame party, leaving you horny and desperate to fuck.

(or) Keep playing Harrison's route. Click on Harrison at 16:00 when he peeks at your house.

4.20 star(s) 40 Votes