• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

looseylucy

Apr 22, 2019
is there something ur supposed to be doing between class and when stuff happen? everything happen at 3pm but class finish at 1.. i just go home and shower twice, am i missing an action that bridge this time? i cant find a way to skip time

Rubbishcoder

Feb 7, 2018
is there something ur supposed to be doing between class and when stuff happen? everything happen at 3pm but class finish at 1.. i just go home and shower twice, am i missing an action that bridge this time? i cant find a way to skip time
You can skip various periods of time in the phone.

Reactions: cho'gall

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
How can I get more Ecstasy Points (EP)? I've just play throught the hole thing and I can't seem to grind consistently; I'm around 300 and it requires 500 to see the construction worker's thrill event

TheRetroAiden

Apr 4, 2022
Does anyone know how to complete this mission sunbathing with a bikini at 8:00 to 15:00 the only bikini I've seen was yellow that she had Screenshot (1654).png in her closet and am unsure if I am doing it wrong.
Screenshot (1653).png

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes