May 27, 2018
If somebody have problems with gallery - open file gallery.rpy in "game" with WordPad. And change all "define ga#" from "0" to "1"
Some people don't understand how simple some "mods" are, I have already posted the gallery.rpy file with these changes already made, but it is still very simple for others to do themselves.

ScornedBeef

May 30, 2022
how do you unlock the two scenes with the green hair guy razor? Their thumbnails in the galley are the one in the vehicle and the one where mark is on the other side of the wall.

I've played through the update to the point the phone lists all routes as 'end of update' and i didn't get those.

Last edited:
Apr 26, 2021
I don't think their is any extra set up, when you click the thril button it should be the exact same as the gallery since it isn't a story focused fleshed out scene
My mistake there was a bit of setup for the 2nd and third thrill events. 2nd is a start, 3rd event is nearest to start i could go by pressing back on one of my saves. the only diaologue you miss is that they must have a project on a wroking person in society, this is discussed with mark

Reactions: Elena_lisa

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
how do you unlock the two scenes with the green hair guy razor? Their thumbnails in the galley are the one in the vehicle and the one where mark is on the other side of the wall.

I've played through the update to the point the phone lists all routes as 'end of update' and i didn't get those.
Razor is in the main story path, if he was freed from jail by Amy, everything else is a matter of following the "Main Story" hints above the character thumbnails.

what kind of mind control is in the game? Is it a major element?
A pervy teacher using some weird hypno tea on Amy - until she finds out and turns the tables on him, possibly making a (willing, too willing) slave out of him.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes