SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
gallery will be not unlocked but the option to see the patreon scene will be uunlocked in saved games too, in my case anyway.
So i figured out that after you paste the "patch" onto your folder. You need to create a whole new game, start "new game" and that save will be able to access the pateron scenes. All previous saves will not have the pateron scenes.

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
How to progress frank update?
Use the dev's save file to continue from last update or you'll have to start a new game. Old save don't trigger his update but when I looked at the code, I figured it out. If you know how to open the console (shift+o) , write franv=1, then his quest will come up. And if you mean to really progress, you'll have to memorise or write the history quiz questions Frank tries to learn and answer them correctly.

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
Use the dev's save file to continue from last update or you'll have to start a new game. Old save don't trigger his update but when I looked at the code, I figured it out. If you know how to open the console (shift+o) , write franv=1, then his quest will come up. And if you mean to really progress, you'll have to memorise or write the history quiz questions Frank tries to learn.
I downloaded Dev's save file and it was the same as my own, will try the console thing tho

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I see Female Potagonist - I make me sing in.
I see Multple Protagonist - it make me :unsure: it there are just Femalecharacter I can controll make choise for them or ther it olso male protagonist as well? Due the fact it send me weird creapy chili trhou up my spine? I wait to see ther no male protagonist choise to make.

nutzbutz

Oct 25, 2017
just started this game...how do i leave the bedroom to answer the door..i cant find any where to click to leave??

MIDO17

May 7, 2021
Use the dev's save file to continue from last update or you'll have to start a new game. Old save don't trigger his update but when I looked at the code, I figured it out. If you know how to open the console (shift+o) , write franv=1, then his quest will come up. And if you mean to really progress, you'll have to memorise or write the history quiz questions Frank tries to learn and answer them correctly.
I did start a new game but the comes to the library scene but I tried the right answer. It isn't giving the next route. Not sure what to do next. Thank you for the help. I have no idea how to open the console ( Tired looking into it but no hope )

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
I did start a new game but the comes to the library scene but I tried the right answer. It isn't giving the next route. Not sure what to do next. Thank you for the help. I have no idea how to open the console ( Tired looking into it but no hope )
So you get the quiz but get the answers wrong? Just write it down if you can't remember. And also you have to help Frank or he will lose automatically

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I see Female Potagonist - I make me sing in.
I see Multple Protagonist - it make me :unsure: it there are just Femalecharacter I can controll make choise for them or ther it olso male protagonist as well? Due the fact it send me weird creapy chili trhou up my spine? I wait to see ther no male protagonist choise to make.
yeah you have to play both parts ....... you control all the characters Kind of breaks the immersion a bit

Last edited:

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
as far as i can tell you cant yet ,
You can though, it's been in the game since 0.19. Just that in this update you need to buy one and go into inventory from your phone to use it every day to see scenes for some reason which is extremely annoying.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
yeah you have to play both parts ....... you control all the characters Kind of breaks the immersion a bit
I redere play Female Protagonist, I don't like been forced play male protagonit. I prefer sick with immersive rether then break it.

Reactions: Candy1970

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I redere play Female Protagonist, I don't like been forced play male protagonit. I prefer sick with immersive rether then break it.
that's the same as me ....but I gave it a shot just to check it out... that and the art had a cartoon look that looked interesting

Reactions: 88Michele88
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes