XkillaaX

Feb 21, 2020
what game is the image in your profile from?
Jessica O neil's hard news and for the patching just pick the 0.19 one and copy and paste every single thing from that map without tampering the map. (example the 'time.rpy' and similar stuff has to be replaced by the patch one's.) and the 'images' map you just drop the entire map on to 'images' folder from the game. Just don't tamper with the files like i did XD

agriosage22

Jul 13, 2017
just started game and after college when teacher askes to go to his room i wait for 15 then dont know where to go

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
just started game and after college when teacher askes to go to his room i wait for 15 then dont know where to go
In the main hallway, if you hover on the right, there's a clickable are to go the right corridor. The second door is his room. I hover all over the place to find the clickable area. It's kind of annoying

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Those who facing an error while downloading patch file, just download all the files through here and copy into the game folder.

Deleted member 237267

Oct 8, 2017
Jessica O neil's hard news and for the patching just pick the 0.19 one and copy and paste every single thing from that map without tampering the map. (example the 'time.rpy' and similar stuff has to be replaced by the patch one's.) and the 'images' map you just drop the entire map on to 'images' folder from the game. Just don't tamper with the files like i did XD
the first image was it before extraction and the second image shows my directory after letting the files overwrite each other but I'm still coming up short

GGEzwins

Dec 2, 2017
the first image was it before extraction and the second image shows my directory after letting the files overwrite each other but I'm still coming up short
Yea I'm running into a similar issue with this where after I input the "patched" files into the directory I don't understand what to do after that

impresso

Nov 26, 2017
I applied but nothing changes.
My archive contains the "game" folder, it must be moved to the root folder of the game and need to agree to rewrite the files. If you did everything right, it should work. Or you can replace the original files with my pictures from archive manually in this game folders:
AmyEcstasy-0.19\game\images\scenes\0.19 - (3 pic for it)
and
AmyEcstasy-0.19\game\images\scenes\0.19\anim - (4 pic for it)

GGEzwins

Dec 2, 2017
So i figured out that after you paste the "patch" onto your folder. You need to create a whole new game, start "new game" and that save will be able to access the pateron scenes. All previous saves will not have the pateron scenes.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes