Nov 17, 2020
I'm sorry am I missing something? I see you guys getting excited, and the reviews are good..... but to me its just awful. I mean really awful. I'm not one that needs great graphics or good looking models but these models to me are horrific. Like nightmare fuel. Do you guys smoke a bowl before you play?

Nov 7, 2017
I'm sorry am I missing something? I see you guys getting excited, and the reviews are good..... but to me its just awful. I mean really awful. I'm not one that needs great graphics or good looking models but these models to me are horrific. Like nightmare fuel. Do you guys smoke a bowl before you play?
2 bowls.

Reactions: Justsomeguy11b

AdmiralNobody

Aug 6, 2016
I really like the look of this but the last version I downloaded seemed super slow and laggy - did anyone else experience this or just me?

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
For me, there's a certain charm to the mspaint traced style especially because the animation is fairly well done compared to other stuff with great art but shit 2 frame animations. And it's starting to ramp up. The dev has a lot of content to work with now that the bf and guilt elements are essentially gone.

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
if you dont like just keep to yourself, no need to complain about a game that just you and ONLY FUCKING YOU didnt like it, your shitty opinion doesnt matter!

Raijin 69

Dec 4, 2021
Hey guys, u recently lost my saves due to my old phone malfunctioning, im just wondering if someone here can share their saves for Android, where everything is unlocked, because my new phone cant handle a new gameplay because it hangs, thanks in advance

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I dont know why people keep making this game as pseudo-sandbox, that are not actualy sandboxes but very anoying linear clickthroughs. If your game has linear progression anyway - just make it a classical VN.
When there is only one thing or two to do every day - dont make is 24h clock system !

Game looks decent so far, but it is unfortunatly falls into mediocre in most aspects.
Art is so so
Story is basicaly not there
Even fetishes are kind of week.
NTR is not much of ntr
And taboo of fucking the neighbour is not so much of a taboo.

How to make it spicier ?
Make Harrison her boyfriends father, and make the boyfriend more present in the background.
The blackmail is weak and the emotional impact is equaly so.

This might seem like I am bashing the game a lot. But it is not so bad.
The game demonstrates that the author is competent, and has potencial to make good content.
This is decent first effort and I will be looking forward to how he develops it further.

Reactions: TitmusPrime

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I had the same problem. I clicked on the clock in the upper left hand corner of the screen (Amy needs to be on certain maps) and selected open phone. Clicked on the envelope and it gives the hints for each person. No hints were showing. I loaded an older save from just before the swimming pool scene and the hints were there and everything was fine. I think the newer save may have been after whatever switches needed to be activated to continue the storyline with Mr. Harrison.
This needs fixing by dev. Other wise you will not progress through all story lines.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes