Oct 3, 2019
Okay how do I get her to masturbate in the shower? Mr. H has already tried to blackmail her at 1600, but every time she takes a shower she says "Hmm, I'm a little horny, should I masturbate? Nah, I'll do it later"

Am I missing anything?

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
Okay how do I get her to masturbate in the shower? Mr. H has already tried to blackmail her at 1600, but every time she takes a shower she says "Hmm, I'm a little horny, should I masturbate? Nah, I'll do it later"

Am I missing anything?
This is a bug. There's a fix in the discord server. You are not supposed to get blackmailee before Mark scene. I suppose you you didn't attend the class and went to Serisawas room. You can just complete the Mark scene and then the blackmail route to avoid this. Just don't click on harrison peeking before that

Reactions: IAmTheMinotaur

XkillaaX

Feb 21, 2020
oh btw where do i unlock the patreon scene of 0.20 i can't seem to find it when does it happen ingame ?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I wish I could play only Female MC. It would be cool to select wich one you prfere to play the game with Male or Female. But it not for me. To be forced to play with male as well.

• Angry
Reactions: ✝Fenrir✝

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
You don't play the male character, you just see their perspective sometimes. Why people are not getting it :unsure:
relly? Why the heck I see Male choise make move on her o there thnks as well? And you say I don't make choise for him?

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Well you don't have to Shower Harrison and make him go to Job. Protagonist is still the female.
still female you say.... but:
Screenshot - I don't controll Him wired prospective I see.png Screenshot - I don't controll Him wired prospective and consequence by her side.png
I hade just to give the cum with bad why But I don't lie have controll Male charcter as well. I gonna kill the old pervet man

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

F9Zoney

Jul 1, 2018
well one could critize that the updates give little content BUT we cant forget how fast the updates come out and how amazing the quality is. great game and fast updates, amazing combination.

Reactions: SamBratt
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes