Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Game really surprised me. Gonna stick around to see how it develops. Dev really needs to change the screenshot pics. The art scared me away since it was first introduced on the site. One decent fap session later Im intrigued. My only gripe so far are the patreon blocked scenes and the sandbox element. I hate all sandbox and there is minimal grind in this one but if the dev was to get rid of all the sandbox and make it more of a VN it would be a 5 star. I also hate the money mechanic so maybe a cheat mode could fix it. The next door neighbor scene is hot but I wish it was more of a thing where she became obsessed with his cock rather than the blackmail angle. Kind of overused IMO. Not a fan of anything close to forced including blackmail. Game still has plenty of time to get even better and every time I check the latest update this game was always top of the list.

Im willing to sacrifice a little on the artwork as long as the scenes are hot, there are minimal bugs, and the sex scenes are epic. Thats mainly what the game has going for it. Also, I hated the BF so I truly enjoyed the pool scene. Epic.

Reactions: SamBratt and Gudil

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
Guys if you're worried about the lastl locked scene in gallery, there's nothig there. Dev just forgot to remove the lock. Source: Discord

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes