• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

sid60

Dec 11, 2019
will wait a little longer before i download took a quick run trough the game so far still need a lot of work adding patches this early in the game can turn people away from it

wsxq72113

May 1, 2019
how do you trigger Mark 1rst event?
I spent some time trying to figure this out as well since talking with him at 9:00 AM didn't trigger anything. Re-played the game and realised I missed the text that said you to have a shower first and then go see Mark.
The phone hint should've said go shower first.

sagatoto

Nov 17, 2019
Man i download the android version and can move to the door in the first seconds everyone here know how to move in android ?

DavyDaoist

Jun 12, 2020
I spent some time trying to figure this out as well since talking with him at 9:00 AM didn't trigger anything. Re-played the game and realised I missed the text that said you to have a shower first and then go see Mark.
The phone hint should've said go shower first.
thanks

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Man i download the android version and can move to the door in the first seconds everyone here know how to move in android ?
Yeah it's hard to find the exit. You need tap on the bottom of th screen where you can see "back", skip, auto. Etc. Tap either on left or right of these. Dev needs to do something about it.

Reactions: sagatoto

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Here are the links for full Patreon game and patchonly of Amy's Christmas update. Enjoy ;) ;) ;)

For windows/Linux ---->
For Mac ----->
For Android ----->
Patch only ---->

Last edited:

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
Yeah it's hard to find the exit. You need tap on the bottom of th screen where you can see "back", skip, auto. Etc. Tap either on left or right of these. Dev needs to do something about it.
You can point this out in discord. Not very hard to change. He changed the serizawa's room's exit area. Also can you give the sauce for your profile picture :D ofc for research purpose

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
You can point this out in discord. Not very hard to change. He changed the serizawa's room's exit area. Also can you give the sauce for your profile picture :D ofc for research purpose
Well for the source you can search Sarah Jay whooty fuck bbc in xvideos. You'll find it there.

• Love
Reactions: SamBratt

Ezzeh

Sep 9, 2020
How do I get to the door? I play on android and I already press the whole screen and I can't go to the door.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes