RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: SCORPION.SKY

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Patreon ver for linux only huh…

I will wait more
It worked for me...

This is now my favorite new game on this site. The screenshots turned me off initially but once you play, its fantastic. I love how everything is hand drawn so it has it own menu etc. It reminds me of Minecraft with the simplicity but once you actually dig in there is a ton of sophistication and attention to detail. Still needs a little bit of polish before I give it my 5 star review but with how often the dev updates, I can easily see this become a top 5 on this site. The coolest thing about the game is it gets straight to the point with a super hot female MC. But it doesnt become a bangfest so easily.

Reactions: SamBratt

Maikaa

May 25, 2021
It worked for me...

This is now my favorite new game on this site. The screenshots turned me off initially but once you play, its fantastic. I love how everything is hand drawn so it has it own menu etc. It reminds me of Minecraft with the simplicity but once you actually dig in there is a ton of sophistication and attention to detail. Still needs a little bit of polish before I give it my 5 star review but with how often the dev updates, I can easily see this become a top 5 on this site. The coolest thing about the game is it gets straight to the point with a super hot female MC. But it doesnt become a bangfest so easily.
Playing on andro so i can't lucky you then

• Sad
Reactions: Ooh

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Really a great game. Not sure what the problem people have with the art and animations, they look different to all the rest of the shit out there and in only a few updates it has more content than most.

Good luck to the dev, try not to get too influenced by the community request too much as most basically want the same shit over and over. Do your thing and introduce everyone to serious Amy sauce. Looking forward to future content.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes