manenas

Jun 13, 2021
You might not have to replay the game. To get this scene, go back to the quiz part again. Play that quiz again with frank, in my case I did. Then after winning quiz, you can see in your phone. There will be update on Frank to confront him again. That's it. Go back to school the following day. Confront him again to play this update.
What are the correct answers?

Reactions: treskow

Sgt028

Dec 17, 2020
You might not have to replay the game. To get this scene, go back to the quiz part again. Play that quiz again with frank, in my case I did. Then after winning quiz, you can see in your phone. There will be update on Frank to confront him again. That's it. Go back to school the following day. Confront him again to play this update.
How do I get this one? can't even get the other 2 scenes with him, whenever I talk to him, she doesn't accept to take a walk with him
What should I do?

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
This game is the first I check for updates now. Bravo, basically my favorite game now.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
And just one more positive post for the dev. I've tried a few new games these past weeks and this is the only one (not exaggerating here) that actually works. Well done man, keep up the great work and convince us to commit to your project.

Reactions: MIDO17

treskow

Jul 1, 2018
1-Safo
2-herdoto
3-Edad Pre Histórica
4-eratósthenes
5-geoffrey chaucer
esas son las respuestas correctas si hay algo mas preguntame

Reactions: manenas

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Any news about the contents of the new update.?
I was thinking the same. Only thing that sucks so far is my original playthrough was without the Patreon patch until recently and some of those scenes are even better with patch. Especially the fence scene, the fact she actually enjoyed it more prevalent in the Patreon version. May end up just restarting with the Patreon patch.

Reactions: penmaster

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I was thinking the same. Only thing that sucks so far is my original playthrough was without the Patreon patch until recently and some of those scenes are even better with patch. Especially the fence scene, the fact she actually enjoyed it more prevalent in the Patreon version. May end up just restarting with the Patreon patch.
Would suggest to wait for the Patreon patch.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes