CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Need a walkthrough. The hints are worthless. Been wondering around for weeks now and cant progress. Only thing Ive unlocked is her ass shaking peeping tom and frank up in her ass. Any to trigger some events.

• Angry
Reactions: Muliu and FaiRTaiL

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
Need a walkthrough. The hints are worthless. Been wondering around for weeks now and cant progress. Only thing Ive unlocked is her ass shaking peeping tom and frank up in her ass. Any to trigger some events.
MULIU & FAIRTAIL. What am I missing here.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
What hints give you the phone? Because is imposible to miss something, all that you can do is in the phone
When I open up Mr. Harrison in hints it states complete other tasks and then states no contact yet. Frank states confront again and when hit it states no contact.

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
How do I get the Pool Message. Im at two-three weeks in and only have 3 EP and 0 $$, Cant masterbate in the shower either. Maybe I downloaded a bad/buggy game.

DanielJ04

Jan 11, 2021
How do I get the Pool Message. Im at two-three weeks in and only have 3 EP and 0 $$, Cant masterbate in the shower either. Maybe I downloaded a bad/buggy game.
The money can be earned when you work in the maid cafe, just complete some other task and wait for shower mastubating available to raise your EP (mastubating can be done non-stop :ROFLMAO:, so just mastubate 3 or 4 days in a row to max out the EP)

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
The money can be earned when you work in the maid cafe, just complete some other task and wait for shower mastubating available to raise your EP (mastubating can be done non-stop :ROFLMAO:, so just mastubate 3 or 4 days in a row to max out the EP)
Cant open the Cafe. Taking showers all the time and no way to masterbate. Just states Nah maybe later LOL

Is there a time of day or an icon to trigger events. I hit the clock to open the phone. I hit Harrison, Frank, her teacher and boyfriend with no hints other than meet the boyfriend at 9:00 at school on multiple ocassions and had the 1st test with Frank. Cant advance with just 3 EP.

Splitzy

Jan 19, 2019
Cant open the Cafe. Taking showers all the time and no way to masterbate. Just states Nah maybe later LOL

Is there a time of day or an icon to trigger events. I hit the clock to open the phone. I hit Harrison, Frank, her teacher and boyfriend with no hints other than meet the boyfriend at 9:00 at school on multiple ocassions and had the 1st test with Frank. Cant advance with just 3 EP.
I don't know for sure if it's that part, but did you do the class? You can click the desk where the boyfriend sits behind and start class. Again, don't know if it's the part where you are at, but I remember being stuck there myself for a long time. Let me know if you are able to continue, I could play again and upload a save for you at that part if you want otherwise

Reactions: CSK92

CSK92

Sep 24, 2017
I don't know for sure if it's that part, but did you do the class? You can click the desk where the boyfriend sits behind and start class. Again, don't know if it's the part where you are at, but I remember being stuck there myself for a long time. Let me know if you are able to continue, I could play again and upload a save for you at that part if you want otherwise
LOL. Perfect. TY

Reactions: Jeffryman

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
How can I see this scene? So far I didn't understand
You might not have to replay the game. To get this scene, go back to the quiz part again. Play that quiz again with frank, in my case I did. Then after winning quiz, you can see in your phone. There will be update on Frank to confront him again. That's it. Go back to school the following day. Confront him again to play this update.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes