penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

Need a Hero!!
I think in this the only additional thing will be Amy getting it....from Frank in this update. Like the complete route the way it was set up for Harrison.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Ye

Ahh I see that's because you still have to start over. But it won't takd you long to get Frank.
I did start over, on PC. Frank is there alright, he was on my old save as well, but I can't do anything with him.
The "NO" conversation is played and then nothing else. I'm at the end of current content if the walkthrough is to be believed. I got no new content in v0.21 though.

Reactions: penmaster

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
how can i see all the patreon scenes in 0.22, sorry I'm a bit of a beginner
Nothing wrong with being a beginner. Although it will be the beginning of the end for being able to hold your anticipation for this game. Luckily the dev updates pretty frequently. To see the Patreon scenes: Once a lewd scene occurs there should be an option for (patreon). For instance, my favorite scenes are when shes getting rammed and the boyfriend is completely oblivious looking through a peephole or from afar behind a fence. One of those scenes has a special deepthroting scene that will ahould be an option if you have the patreon build as a choice before the scene happens.

Unfortunately theres no Gallery unlock yet but the game has awesome lead up to each scene so I actually recommend a playthrough...for once lol

Reactions: rstlnmjr

rstlnmjr

Nov 7, 2020
Nothing wrong with being a beginner. Although it will be the beginning of the end for being able to hold your anticipation for this game. Luckily the dev updates pretty frequently. To see the Patreon scenes: Once a lewd scene occurs there should be an option for (patreon). For instance, my favorite scenes are when shes getting rammed and the boyfriend is completely oblivious looking through a peephole or from afar behind a fence. One of those scenes has a special deepthroting scene that will ahould be an option if you have the patreon build as a choice before the scene happens.

Unfortunately theres no Gallery unlock yet but the game has awesome lead up to each scene so I actually recommend a playthrough...for once lol
i see ty so much m8
you helped a lot, and yes i played the game

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
I must be doing something wrong. No place no how can I trigger the events with Frank. This is a fresh install never played before so I shouldnt need a save file as there were none. but I try at college from 8AM to 1600 in every room and it will not trigger for me. I have ALL of the other events finished at this point so if I cant trigger Frank I cant not do anything else. Where EXACTLY do I need to be and at what time do I need to be there?

Iggybousse

Jun 16, 2017
This update is kinda boring
Every update is short. Don't play it every update, every game is the same. You will start disliking games you actually like. If I were a dev, I'd update slower but more content, not small updates like these, these are just cashgrabs. I mean who even comes out with an xmas special now?

Reactions: CSK92

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
Y
I must be doing something wrong. No place no how can I trigger the events with Frank. This is a fresh install never played before so I shouldnt need a save file as there were none. but I try at college from 8AM to 1600 in every room and it will not trigger for me. I have ALL of the other events finished at this point so if I cant trigger Frank I cant not do anything else. Where EXACTLY do I need to be and at what time do I need to be there?
Play the last Frank update again after the bj on the playground go home sleep next day come back to school. You should find Frank in the main corridor where you have all the doors for classrooms library etc.

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
My opinion would be if dev can produce some content in some period of time. Would rather suggest him release monthly update. With decent amount of content.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Y

Play the last Frank update again after the bj on the playground go home sleep next day come back to school. You should find Frank in the main corridor where you have all the doors for classrooms library etc.
BJ where? and at what time? Thank you for the reply. I have literally never even found frank except in the corridor of the school..... and there is no option to DO anything at all. LOL'

malak@s

Dec 26, 2018
BJ where? and at what time? Thank you for the reply. I have literally never even found frank except in the corridor of the school..... and there is no option to DO anything at all. LOL'
Second bet is at the stadium. First is the race and then 2 scenes (1 of them patreon).
Time i think 3 or 4, check the phone it has info.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Dev Cant you add one simple tips info ? example what time to go out etc ....I got stuck :LOL:

• Angry
Reactions: S1cK

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Where is the First place I can do something with Frank and what time? I need the very first trigger event. I have been at school outside, inside and in the back of it every hour and nothing happens

Reactions: M1ad

✝Fenrir✝

Nov 3, 2018
Every update is short. Don't play it every update, every game is the same. You will start disliking games you actually like. If I were a dev, I'd update slower but more content, not small updates like these, these are just cashgrabs. I mean who even comes out with an xmas special now?
Nah man... Frank path till now is boring

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes