May 1, 2020
I don't know why but this game is so refreshing to me...I really hope the dev continues the neighbor storyline (would be DOPE to have him bangin' her against the fence while talking to Mark). Also I never thought I would enjoy the typical bully storyline but I kinda wanna see more after playing the most recent patch too. Hopefully them doing the nasty in class. Btw does anyone have the patreon file for Amy's Ecstasy: Gift for Santa? Would love to try that out.

Last edited:

M1ad

May 5, 2021
Where is the First place I can do something with Frank and what time? I need the very first trigger event. I have been at school outside, inside and in the back of it every hour and nothing happens
For real though how do you trigger Franks storyline, I've done two game resets and I cant do anything, I see him and he says is "you wanna ride fatass"

Reactions: boredathome63

m5e39

May 1, 2017
nothing from frank trigers to me, literaly nothing, even in the 021 version, the phone says "NOTHING" and if i click his picture says contac not added yet, the other characters says end of update, and im in pc version

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
nothing from frank trigers to me, literaly nothing, even in the 021 version, the phone says "NOTHING" and if i click his picture says contac not added yet, the other characters says end of update, and im in pc version
Screenshot_2022-02-04-15-06-26-251_com.discord_1.jpg
You can try this
PS: If you don't want to start a new game and know how to use console. You can just change franv=1. But I would recommend watching the meeting up scene as it deepens the Frank's character.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Any other games with similar animations?
I second this. Its like this game has broken me, been scraping the bottom of the barrel to find anything that would compare or at least give me a decent fap. Most of my games have already updated, Feels like Im in a drought.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Seen her cheng logs and comments heres, I gonna say hard pass. Since ther no cchance to avoid playing as male protagonist at all. Since it tagged female protagonist I was exited, but now the no way we can avoid male choise. I pass, for good.

belvoir

May 17, 2017
Seen her cheng logs and comments heres, I gonna say hard pass. Since ther no cchance to avoid playing as male protagonist at all. Since it tagged female protagonist I was exited, but now the no way we can avoid male choise. I pass, for good.

It is only for one scene, like seeing other char perspective. Whole game is from Amy's point of view.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
It is only for one scene, like seeing other char perspective. Whole game is from Amy's point of view.
Sorry I better watch thse scene not make decision for them. I don't like when whe konck him out when he tryed to make sednwich with her buttcheeks whe just knock him out, and deve said he dead? no one relly dide like that. And see all male male charctere will gonna had choise to be perv on her. I pass even if I controll female MC all the time I don't like that we are forced play male choise insteed to see them like in some sort kinetic novel. I had pass on this one.

Jan 25, 2022
Amy's Ecstasy [v0.22 Public] [GilgaGames] Problem

I NEED HELP

When I open the game and select ''new game'' and the game starts everything is normal, but when I have to go see the neighbors at the door I can't leave Amy's room because when I click the arrow or the clock top left, it is as if I selected the closet, in any area that I click the closet is selected and opens.
Amys 1.png

and when I click any clothes, it doesn't select any clothes and the closet closes

Amys 2.png

and I go back to the beginning of the loop XD

Amys 3.png

Please someone help me with my problem, I feel like playing this game but I can't leave Amy's room.

I leave images of the ''log'' file in case something is wrong, I don't understand much of this.
Amys 4.png

Amys 5.png

the problem had not happened to me with older versions, so I downloaded version 0.21 but the same thing happens to me, something that did not happen before.

If anyone sees this and knows what I should do please let me know. I NEED A HERO :c

IMPORTANT NOTICE THAT MAYBE NOBODY CARES.
I ALREADY SOLVED THE PROBLEM OR ERROR, THE PROBLEM WAS THAT I DID NOT HAVE THE DRIVERS FOR MY PC UPDATED.

IF YOU HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM THAT HAPPENED TO ME, JUST UPDATE YOUR PC AND YOUR DRIVERS.
I WILL LEAVE THE POST IN CASE SOMEONE LOOKS FOR THE SOLUTION TO THE PROBLEM.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: SamBratt
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes