• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
How about adding tips for event? example what time for first then second etc (y)

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
I mean lets be real. This game has shitty 2D art. But the amount of support behind it shows that people couldnt care less about graphics.
What people here for is a girlfriend getting shared by everyone \o/
What graphic editor does the dev use any idea?

rafahli

Apr 22, 2018
I mean lets be real. This game has shitty 2D art. But the amount of support behind it shows that people couldnt care less about graphics.
thats just your opinion, for most of the people the art is great so if you hate the art style in the game just keep your opinion to yourself

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018
There are dev's who cannot even provide timely update plus it there will be no quality in it. But this dev is consistent atleast for now.

Reactions: Yuri_Boyka666

Yuri_Boyka666

Apr 10, 2020
This is your most real comment ? Every art is different bruh it's easy to say then to make it happen whether it 2D atleast he's consistent with updates and not just making fool like some of the great devs

Vampy123

Mar 14, 2019
No people do care about shitty art, go look up ruin me. This games art isn't the best but it's passable and the animations more than make up for it.

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
I really like that the scenes aren't one offs and you can actually invite characters to have sex with you. Makes it way hotter.

Splatter_1

Mar 30, 2018
Well. I still can not trigger ANY events for Frank at all. Not even by starting over so I must be missing something that I am oblivious to.
OK I said Screw it and sound some other saves, deleted mine again and placed these in the folder. THIS time it actually worked, and I was able to complete the Frank events.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes