asplly97

Retired
Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I'm not able to invite Frank while sunbathing and Julia event. Just one more thing how many photos you find.
Wear the yellow bikini, u get the sunbath event for julia and frank.

For the photos, one is beside left side of bed and adjoing furniture. Look carefully its easier to miss.
Another pic is at school racetrack near one of the tree roots.

Onedge

Game Developer
Nov 10, 2020
Tbh it kinda lost me when it went more towards the direction of femdom. There was a lot of hinting that the game kinda wanted the protag to actively choose NTR, and after certain scenes that I ain't gonna spoil, I've lost sympathy for the bf too. Like, initially it felt like he didn't really deserve this, but after some update it felt like he was no saint either if you get me.

Of course, to each their own, but I thought this was gonna be something else than it's turning out to be. I'm not saying it's bad though, don't get me wrong. Just not for me.

Reactions: DoctorSnow

Daniel4569

Jul 24, 2020
Mega#C6Q9GhH7hsdqaucQzrEyiZyRD99KmXdUdvXFE6MI7Hw

Changelog:

# Paul Event

# Frank can be invited while sunbathing

# Julia event (Just introductory)

# Delivery Guy event

# Gym guy event

# New app in phone (Picstagram)

# House will get dirty in every 3 days. Skip or do chores. (More content will be added here later)

# Mark can now be invited home (Click on his icon in phone). You can invite other guys to shower while Mark is at home which will lead to extra scene..
it ask me to give decryption key to download this file . Can anyone tell me what to do??
1664174093985.png

jovifey

Jun 7, 2018
im confused about doing chores
i click on all item then the dialogue told me there is still any chores that im not completed yet

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
For the left top corner, if I'm not mistaken you talk or work at the mall Cafe (Paul).
What about bj with coat and glasses by the tree? Is that tied to delivery guy? Because i can't do new delivery as it requires 40ep and i have over 300, still scene should trigger but it proceeds to her room like nothing happened.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes