• We're currently performing maintenance on the search system, we'll get it back ASAP.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I appreciate the response as I had a hunch from the file name.

Would you happen to know why it behaves the way it does when unpacking though? It never prompted me for a password and seems to have unpacked as an invisible 0kb file.
I remember seeing what might have been japanese or chinese script while it was trying to unpack, so there might have some relation, i guess - but to be wholly fair, i have no idea whatsoever either.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Definitely needs a scene guide! Just accidentally stumbled upon the part with the delivery guy and the BJ in the park. But apparently there are a lot more scenes for the park and i have absolutely no idea how to trigger them...

Saw a lot of other blocked scenes in the gallery and still wonder there too.

Reactions: kizuru

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Definitely needs a scene guide! Just accidentally stumbled upon the part with the delivery guy and the BJ in the park. But apparently there are a lot more scenes for the park and i have absolutely no idea how to trigger them...

Saw a lot of other blocked scenes in the gallery and still wonder there too.
Basically put Amy some more times in that outfit he got her and it will get the ball rollin'.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Basically put Amy some more times in that outfit he got her and it will get the ball rollin'.
Which one, the tube top/tube skirt? Cant even leave the room with it one.
If you mean the lewd outfit with the pasties, i still get the message to open the door with it but if i click it, nothing happens.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes