Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I think chores are bugged, can't click to clean the pool
If memory tricks me not, even in the previous version clicking the pool in the right spot could be kind of bothersome.

Also, anyone else having this error?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Seriously, quite the headache since it seems to relate to the main story in this chapter, meaning the whole thing keeps giving exception errors.

Last edited:

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
If memory tricks me not, even in the previous version clicking the pool in the right spot could be kind of bothersome.

Seriously, quite the headache since it seems to relate to the main story in this chapter, meaning the whole thing keeps giving exception errors.
Same. I just started a new game since it doesn't take more than 20mins to get through. There's new stuff in the intro so that might be causing it.

Reactions: LilWill123

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Same. I just started a new game since it doesn't take more than 20mins to get through. There's new stuff in the intro so that might be causing it.
Yes, looking like Gilga has decided to redo the whole matter of how Amy slides into the slippery slope of cheating - what results in it completely messing up the game if you try to use any old save. Well, at least hoping we get some action with the MILF momma in the future too.

Also, is it me or does it seem from the dialogue like Henry is Bella's (Amy's mom) soon to be ex-husband but not Amy's biological dad?
At least one sentence implies they have known each other for about 3 years, i think. Not curious enough to backtrack it all though, because i'm honestly hating his storyline.

Last edited:

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020

i have same problem , seems we need to start from beginning

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
Nice game and I played the 0.27 way before and I enjoy it.. I think the game need more art and bigger updates and it will be perfect

Inzi1993

Jul 9, 2020
if you go to the living room, should see her shorts on the floor, click it and her pool chores will be done automatically

msleomac

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2019
View attachment 1982825
Amy's Ecstasy [v0.30] Gallery Unlocked Mod

Features:

Installation:

Download: -

If you like my work, please consider supporting me on my or , check my .
please update when you can

abloodk

Jan 10, 2020
so Gilga added two characters, but they have variables set for naming which are at the start of the game, thus breaking all saves

kinda of a lazy approach to development, imo

Last edited:

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
You have to to assign their relations before you go on with your old saves. Read the changelog i n discord. This should solve the bug

SamBratt

Sep 26, 2021
Can't you just post the changelog here?
v 0.31 Changelog:
# Paul's route end..
# Halloween Event- Can be started by clicking at the mall banner. But you must be up to date with Frank's events..
# New intro scene added of the game. Also new characters.. - I recommend starting a new game to see the intro scene and then loading your previous saves to play the latest main storyline event. BUT before that you must change the relations by clicking on the search bar in Amy's phone or it will give error.
The correct relations are : Woman - "Mom", Man -"Stepdad"
# Gym guy's route end. But more scenes will be added later..
To sum it up, Amy will have the option to choose any character to end the main storyline with.
# New volleyball minigame to grab some quick cash.. Just a guess game between probability of left or right..
# Beach guy's event. Just sunbathe on beach to trigger
# New picsta image- Find it, you must have met Emily before to unlock it..
# Also make sure to check commissioned section. Added some old bonus videos shared on Patreon..

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes