Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Wait... You cant play the halloween event if you cancled Frank?! How stupid is this...

PS: can someone give me a guid on how to get the scenes in the park? I hat the part with the delivery guy but there are some more scenes but i cant trigger them...

thx in advance

Sliderx

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a trick to sunbathing or accessing the beach? I cannot do either. Mark is stuck on the bikini story (which has been purchased) and Mr Harrison is stuck after giving him a BJ. I've tried 32 bit version and regular same issue.

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
Wait... You cant play the halloween event if you cancled Frank?! How stupid is this...

PS: can someone give me a guid on how to get the scenes in the park? I hat the part with the delivery guy but there are some more scenes but i cant trigger them...

thx in advance
On your first encounter you have to help him and do the dance perfectly. He tells you the rhythm beforehand and you have to do it exactly. Then he will grab Amy and thighfuck her. After that you can meet him in the park again at 17:00 (5pm) for the next scene. The third scene triggers when you go there at 08:00 (8am).

Last edited:

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
On your first encounter you have to help him and do the dance perfectly. He tells you the rhythm beforehand and you have to do it exactly. Then he will grab Amy and thighfuck her. After that you can meet him in the park again at 17:00 (5pm) for the next scene. The third scene triggers when you go there at 08:00 (8am).
You mean an encounter in the park? I had none so far. I went through the whole delivery guy line but thats it. I cant trigger anything in the park so far.

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
You mean an encounter in the park? I had none so far. I went through the whole delivery guy line but thats it. I cant trigger anything in the park so far.
Did you click on the left bench in the park? You have to rest 1 hour on the bench to trigger the first encounter.

elcid

Jun 5, 2017
hey, i tried sleeping on the bench, but i still can't activate the scene, an in the guide it still says "Nothing".

DaPepi

Sep 19, 2017
hey, i tried sleeping on the bench, but i still can't activate the scene, an in the guide it still says "Nothing".
Maybe try a previous save file. I also had to go back to a previous point and go through all the scenes. Maybe this will help.

Sliderx

Sep 6, 2017
Is there a trick to sunbathing or accessing the beach? I cannot do either. Mark is stuck on the bikini story (which has been purchased) and Mr Harrison is stuck after giving him a BJ. I've tried 32 bit version and regular same issue.
Nevermind, I figured it out. You really cannot touch Frank's path at all until you've gotten past the pool section with Harrison and Mark.

_Roxas_

Sep 1, 2017
could someone post a save at start of this update i delete by accident ne newest i had cause i got on phone

possibly a save that work for the android version

Reactions: ZeeMental
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes