FMag

Aug 1, 2019

Despite working on time, I'm unable to finish the update yet. I still have few CGs to draw and do the coding. It may be because I'm trying to complete a month worth of update in 20 days after the release of new game. Still the update should be out in few days.
I'm sorry for the delay and thanks for having patience.

1670710023302.png 1670710032493.png

belvoir

May 17, 2017

Despite working on time, I'm unable to finish the update yet. I still have few CGs to draw and do the coding. It may be because I'm trying to complete a month worth of update in 20 days after the release of new game. Still the update should be out in few days.

View attachment 2226675 View attachment 2226676

wow, this art is getting better and better, I see huge progress. Thanks for this sneak peek bro!

• Red Heart
Reactions: qwasd889 and FMag

penmaster

Nov 16, 2018

I think the dev should only work on one project. As his other projects are not as successful as this one. If you don't belive me then put a vote and all three games. Ask patreons to vote for the most popular game. You will get the answer.

Reactions: judgebutt and ondse

Mike_Oxmal

Jun 15, 2020
Felt that the mage's dairy became rushed after chapter 1. Wished the mc was able to moveback and forth between the modern and fantasy worlds, keeping with the cheating husband story while also exploring the fantasy world and her sexuality

Reactions: belvoir

belvoir

May 17, 2017
Felt that the mage's dairy became rushed after chapter 1. Wished the mc was able to moveback and forth between the modern and fantasy worlds, keeping with the cheating husband story while also exploring the fantasy world and her sexuality
yea totally agree on that, spellbook/corrution should be more explored, it was fine but something was missing.

*//

Jan 17, 2018

graphics got better, well done developer

NuarisRia

May 21, 2021

oh sht finally the little bro will get his share...
i wonder how far can we take him with amy on this update......

Reactions: FMag and ZeeMental
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes