Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017
v0.32 Changelog:
There are four events in this update: 1. Mike's Route start- Mike finally gets his turn. Just follow the guide to see his scenes 2. Amy's main storyline- Just follow the guide to see it.. 3. Gym Guy- You can see a new scene with him by selecting the new option while interacting with him in the gym provided you have completed his route.. 4. Hobo event- This ends the primary story for this character. Just go to park bench and try to talk to him...

Reactions: NuarisRia

jaden000

May 30, 2020
v0.32 Changelog:
There are four events in this update: 1. Mike's Route start- Mike finally gets his turn. Just follow the guide to see his scenes 2. Amy's main storyline- Just follow the guide to see it.. 3. Gym Guy- You can see a new scene with him by selecting the new option while interacting with him in the gym provided you have completed his route.. 4. Hobo event- This ends the primary story for this character. Just go to park bench and try to talk to him...
I wonder if Amy’s main storyline will follow her family route with stepfather/mother

shaw2k

Nov 26, 2018
Stop being poor, buy a 10$ membership and share the update then
Neither is a guy who pays 10$ for a sub rich, Nor is the one who doesnt, poor. Have shared an update here when I was subbed before, dont fucking matter that much lmfao update was 15 days late anyways.

Reactions: penmaster

stlkkl

Feb 26, 2021
Is there any way to access the commissioned scenes? Every time I tray to play the first one I just get a black screen and then it gets me back to the gallery.

Dereck112

Mar 1, 2021
Is there any way to access the commissioned scenes? Every time I tray to play the first one I just get a black screen and then it gets me back to the gallery.
When was the last time you tried to see it? I had the same problem some past versions but I believe it has been resolved now

Reactions: stlkkl
4.20 star(s) 41 Votes