cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
She has a boyfriend. I dont mind, but most people here will apparently feel that the game is NTR for that reason. They think that THEY are the love interest.

SlayerEternal

Jun 22, 2020
changelog ?
"Changelog v0.35 :
* Mike's route progression
* Main storyline event
* New thrill event at beach
* New Julia event
* New Paul event
* Picstagram image Gameplay changes:
* Now, picstagram image will be only unlock if all the images before the current image are found.
* Mike's route is not dependent on Harrison's route..
* Julia's route is dependent on Harrison route. I'll slowly remove the Harrison dependency on other character's route so he can be played as an optional route too. "

Gundamu0079

Sep 19, 2018
She has a boyfriend. I dont mind, but most people here will apparently feel that the game is NTR for that reason. They think that THEY are the love interest.
lol they are dumb, dev made mc's boyfriend a massive loser cuck whos very pathetic
wth imagines themself as a failure lol

Reactions: PapiSupernova

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AmysEcstasy-0.35
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
It's great the game's still on going, but I was really expecting Mark's brother to fuck her in this update :(

It's probably the long wait and anticipation talking, but I'm actually kinda disaponted with the lack of content

paladino05

Nov 13, 2022
Is this update good compared to the last one? I highly doubt it.
It's good, but it has - unfortunately - little to no content. I was expecting somewhat 20 min of gameplay.

I've just downloaded it, and after a couple minutes, it's done. Really sad about it, not even Mark's brother route was finished, just a couple of new scenes (well made ones to be fair!) and that's all.

The main story progresses very little, and that's all

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Chores, I can not complete it I got everything an when I go to the bed it tells me to finish chores first then flashes one of the pictures of Amy, There is nothing on it. I am at a total loss.

4.20 star(s) 41 Votes